Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

27 November, 2011

Something fun and exaggerated but does existed!!

Bellbottoms, yes, it is thought to be popular between 60s' to 70s' for both Men and Women. As I recall, my mom looks so sassy in those but never my dad. I mean, I never saw any picture of him wearing those Bellbottoms but he does look darn handsome in jumpsuits!! (He was in air force and he flew all sorts of aircrafts before. ) 


Flared pants is no longer the trendiest look compares to Bellbottoms which is considered a hip-hugging and has exaggerated bell shape look beneath the knee and the bottom hem. 


2011/2012 Burberry Prorsum pre-fall and winter collection definitely confirms the trend, bellbottoms is hot, hotter and the hottest look!! 


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Pictures taken from Italian Vogue (link)


My ODJ 
 I love that Hermes scarf but since I am quite an active person, those turban look never stay LONG on my head. ^O^


This Hermes horn necklace is a souvenir I bought during we girls' Vegas trip. 




I am glad that I found a seem-to-be-perfect bottom half for my past season RUGBY jacket to wear them as a suit. 

Club Monaco turtleneck, RUGBY tweed jacket with peplum at back (09'), Burberry Prorsum 2011/2012 tweed bellbottoms, Hermes scarf and horn necklace, Alaia laser-cut tote, Charlotte Olympia cat face wedge platform  


Happy Holidays!
xoxo Rachel 

3 comments:

Mona P said...

Love these Burberry tweed trousers!

Fantastic look!

litlstrawberry said...

Thx, MOna!
I hope u see that horn necklace up closer now! ^_^
Xo Rachel

Mona P said...

Yes, thanks a lot for posting the close up pics!

Beautiful necklace and very versatile, it will look fantastic with so many different looks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers