Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

30 November, 2011

Hot Pink for Cruise n' Holiday Velvet Crush!!

Cruise yet? 


Nay, just for the fun of wearing a pop color in my outfit! Since hot pink is looking so hot in this time of the year, I am bearing the chill with this ribbon sandals!! ^O^ Love the vibrant combination of orange and pink since this spring/summer and at the mean time, why not take the sheer trend all the way to winter. 


Here we go~

My ODJ


Sheered spagetti straps tank, Ralph Lauren knitting cardigan, Wool and Silk reversible Elisabeth n' James cardigan with belt (11'), Marni dusty pink cropped pants, B Brian Atwood sandals, Hermes Gris T. Birkin, Hermes Scarf 11', Tom Bin 14K safety pin necklace, wooden crazy dog n' beads necklace 

These days I received tons of compliments about how fun my ensembles looks and I hope you feel the same way!! 


The saddle~ 





Reversa cardigan ~ 


Ditch the black and have a color fun with your winter outfit.
xoxo Rachel 

4 comments:

sanaa London said...

all so beautiful Rachel, the pictures should appear in Vogue!! lovely!

litlstrawberry said...

Ha, Sanna: you are so sweet. YOu know, just because I know there is at least ONE person reading my blog, that 's enough motivation for me to keep posting. ^O^ Thanks, dear.
xo Rachel

litlstrawberry said...

Hi, Sanna, I am sorry that I accidentally deleted your comment... so here it is..hah..


From Sanna London:
Yes, I love reading your blog!!! I requested this from you before , please when you can, do your skincare tips or what beauty products you are using. your skin is perfect. thanks Sanaa xx


I will see if next week I can have a post about my skin regime again... ^O^

xo Rachel

sanaa London said...

hoorah! thanks Rachel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers