Skip to main content

Urban Chic.. in Sequin skirt!

Have you tried sequins? 

Today, let's have a break down of layering tutorial for a heck of fun!! 
Max & co. denim dress with front pleats (past season), Zara tan fringe suede boots

Levis natural leather braided belt, Zara sequins mini skirt 

{Definitely try the look of belting your belt on your natural waist when you wear low waist skirt or pants to declare your long legs.}

Ralph Lauren caramel leather vest (past season)
{ I think to layer two skirts in one look is a new DO!! ^O^ }

Hermes Rubis Lindy 30 cm

et Vous rabbit fur long vest (past season)


My Urban chic look of the day!! 
Have some fun with a classic suede fringe boots!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

danielle said…
so i had a fur vest in my bluefly shopping cart online and now you've forced me to click "purchase". damn you. ;)
Mummy Moon said…
wow, I like this layering breakdown tutorial. DO more often ya!
Anonymous said…
yay sequins! you look beautiful, and i'm jealous of those lovely boots!
xx
Wow, I love how you layered outfit looks so "light"! Such great color combo too. As for the sequins... I was thinking of and hoping to find something either sequined for the New Year's Eve this year, or something red and floor length... I think you just have to tell me what this red sequined floor length dress in the first pic is all about??? :)

Thanks a lot for checking out the blogs! :) Glad you liked my goldie one :)) I also have some more great news - I'm hosting a giveaway on The 'Thank You' Project, giving away a mega lovely necklace, come take a look! ;-)
hah, indie,electronic.alternative, I am glad you "PURCHASED" it...as in PA, it pretty darn COLD in the winter... a fur coat is both glamorous and practical I assume. ^O^

xo Rachel
Hey, Mummy Moon, oh, I had fun too. I am going to do it again tonight then.. ^O^
xo Rachel
Hey, Charles, how have you been? Getting ready for fall/winter yet? Those Zara boots are nice and they are not too bad for $189 although I'd wish they were $99. ^O^
xo Rachel
Ah, Julia, sure. I'd venture to your blog to enter the giveaway..... coincidently, I am going to host Shopbop GC giveaway by the weekends. ^O^ I guess it's the generous season again..."the giving season!!" ^O^

Oh, yeah, I need to check back the mag. to see if I can find the brand of that sequin dress for you. Cross my finger and hopefully I know what it is.

xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...