Skip to main content

Back to 70'!!!

So I was bored.....and drained w/ what I should wear!! Here I cut my top by myself to just have some fun w/ it. I don't know what my kids' teachers think about my outfit........but I am sure they will think I am a fun mom!! haha.....

I was totally feeling going to the lounge and doing old school dance in my ODJ. lol


Today, after done w/ Power Yoga, I tried hip hop and it was so much fun!! I am going to make it as my another work-out routine!!



1. TOP:
  • Free people neon yellow tulle top
  • TSE white shirt......ripped by me
2. BOTTOM:
  • American Apparel metallic purple mini
  • Sport Agnes'b green leggings
3. Shoes: Y-3 black sneakers
4. Bag: Chanel matte white reissue in 227

My friend, Irene, commented that I looked like Peter Pan w/ those bright color and ripped tank top!! :P


Tomorrow my two older kid's gymnastic class will have a show for parents. I will take pic. for them and see what they can do in only ONE week!! haha......

Comments

Lily Goodwin said…
I love the colors on your outfit.
I'm not the most athletic person, but I used to train for half marathon, and now I only do power walking (you can do it even when shopping so I don't have to wear athletic gear lol, just flats), and I will start my free weights routine again, because I feel weak lately. I usually wear a T shirt and juicy track pants, nothing fancy like you!

I like stylish moms. I'm sure the teachers do as well.
Julia said…
omg. you took a risk and the outfit worked on you!

i just posted the shoes on my thread for your viewing.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/you-are-what-you-wear-ii-417739-85.html#post11508149

enjoy the weekend
J
Wow! R!! Your outfit is HOT! You look like a beautiful dancer from the Solid Gold TV Show in the 1980 year! Very daring and brave! It's very refreshing to see these colors all together in an ensemble! I'm impressed! Bravo! :D

Mia/Michelle
Hi, Lily: how are you? Thanks for stopping by here. :)
OH,...wow...power walking....hum....then I can't window shopping that way...right? I assume you have to walk in some steady speed to call it Power walking.

I am sorry to hear that you feel weak recently. But yes, I think doing some exercise to regain back your muscle is a very very good idea. I am very impressed that you said you are train for half marathon since you don't look that "masculine" to me. haha.... But again, usually marathon runner are very lean and you are!! :)

Oh, yes, I went to their performance on Fri. and kids did some body balance/hand-body coordination performance to show us parents. It is quite nice to see they have little experience about "exercise". :) I think I wore TOO sexy on Fri. and the teacher must be so confused if I am really a MOM. hahahahahha...
Thanks, Julia: you know, it is very nice that you left message here and it means a lot to me. Thanks, pal. :)

Oh, yah, the outfit. It is quite fun.

Thanks for posting the shoes again and I sure will stop by your thread.
Hey, Michelle: you know, I think TPFer w/o is a bit lonely and I can't even find our mommy thread there sometimes. (or most of the time now!!!) I am not carrying much of my Chanel these days.....so I can't really post anything there neither!!

I hope you muster your energy back soon so you can do some damage and post modeling pic. there again!!! :) I am sure you already have a "mile-long list" of Chanel of f/w 2009, oui?!!! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...