My friend, Michelle, is asking me about how to get a better grip when wearing them. Here is what I do.
1. I don't think brand name of padding matters....but I use both fabric and gel paddings for different parts of underneath my feet.
2. Here is the tricky part, I use 2 big paddings instead of 1 big and 1 small for the particular heel which slips off like hell. In my case, my right heel slides off my ankle a lot. I put one underneath my toes/feet and the other one was placed underneath/align w/ my Achilles tendon. The big padding has more grip and the small one originally designed for the ankle is useless!!! However, I found out that I don't have problem w/ my left heel so I simply use the ankle stripe instead.
I didn't glue it on since I'd like to adjust it every time I put on my shoes.
I don't like gel padding in the front since it makes my feet sweat, however, it is great to be placed along w/ the ankle since a little moist there keeps the heels from sliding off!!
3. Walk w/ your back straightened....this is not just to let your feet grab the heels better but also make sure you walk "sexier" in gesture.
So I have different solutions for my each foot! :)
1. TOP: Agnes' b satin top w/ beads and ruffle sleeves
2. BOTTOM: Vanessabruno purple satin capri w/ 3D pockets
- 3 strings of black beads in varies sizes
- Designer friend, Elfi, 1 strings of white/pink pearls w/ swarovski crystals necklace
- Chloe orange Sally
- CL Very Prive sequins heels in plum/dark purple
- Chanel 09 pink camellia earrings w/ pearl drop
I was tasting the coffee.............I don't know which brand name of coffee machine is better!! lol
My satin pants is the same color as my CL heels.