Thanks to my gal, Isabel, who introduces me a incredible jewelry dealer in Taipei. I bought a set of Bvlgari Inspired earrings and ring. They are so gorgeous just by looking at them not mention when the moment I put them on. I am feeling so sexy and elegant. Yah.....I feel like walking on the Red Carpet. hahahah...
So, this will be my upcoming birthday gift from DH. Thanks my darling DH who works so hard to keep up my beginning journey of jewelry collecting.
They are sapphire of different colors w/ paved diamond.
The pastel color of sapphire is great for wearing all year round.
The light pink and lavender flower is movable.
The earrings can be a studded one.
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Faithful Glove Clutch by Alexander McQueen!
- Very Prive Christian Louboutin Heels.....How To Ge...
- Ferry Building Fun ...... What A Eye Candy Day!!
- Back to 70'!!!
- When Fashion Is Some "textile" Away!!!
- What a Heel!!!!
- That Certain Look!!
- Never Stock Up Your Fashion Buy!! (2)
- Never Stock Up Your Fashion Buy!! (1)
- Chloe Orange Sally!
- Wedge + Clog ! MINE is Clog + Heel!
- Circles of Friends.
- Different Dress Code For Morning n' Evening.
- Day 14 In Taipei, 皇后鎮森林!!
- Day 13 in Taipei: Flip Flops!!
- A Globetrotting Glamour Of BOHO Style From Hualien...
- Day 8 In Taipei~ My Bvlgari Inspired Jewelry!
- ▼ June (17)