Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

21 December, 2009

First Holiday Outfit!! A Look of Whatever in my wardrobe!!!!

Update 1: I gave Ann that tartan cardigan bought at Anthropologies shown on previous post. I hope she would LOVE it!


Update 2: I am so in the holiday mode that I just want to spend time w/ friends, and family, therefore, I don't have mood to cook at all. :P (Better do some grocery shopping on Monday.)




A wreath of pop-corn!! (Taken at Union st. at SF city)


Update 3: I got inspired by the look of leg warmers so I did another look. 


I wore this to our first holiday party at friend's home. Sequins and leg warmers are accessories I plan to include in my outfit.....

Viola ~ ~









Disco Diva Outfit!

1. Top: 
Alice + Olivia striped sequins T-shirt
Alice + Olivia denim cropped n' ruched sleeves jacket
2. Bottom: 
RUGBY white silk ruffle dress
3. Accessory:
Sparkling tights bought at Paris
black leg warmers 
Earrings (a gift from Irene)

Chanel black caviar mini flap
4. Shoes: Sergio Rossi red heels w/ buckles





 Holiday is for feast!!

Have a great holidays!!!


13 comments:

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Wow, I absolutely adore the look of sheer leg warmers against sparkly leggings! That amazing skirt, sequined top and Chanel bag make the outfit so 'festive' and chic! Love your jacket too and pop of color with those red heel... Everything is just perfectly right! LOVE the look!

p.s. What are you eating in the last picture? :)

dos3n said...

hehe, another outfit i can copy, thanks rachel!

susanh98 said...

Oh perfect outfit for the holidays!!!! Hey I have that same cropped jacket :) Maybe I can do something similar. I really like the legwarmer look. By the way what color of nail polish is that it looks nice..i like that color.
I emailed you the list of places ok?
sorry it took me so long to get back to you. it was a busy weekend.

little fish said...

wow this outfit attract me alot!! you look young and energetic and chic!! especially love the touch of the red ..your red shoes!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Ashley said...

I love the sparkly leggings! Amazing.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

litlstrawberry said...

Hey, thank you, thanksgiving girl. :)

I am eating beef gizzard....something like that I think. :P Once a while...I am not really a exotic food eater. haha..

litlstrawberry said...

ha, Catherine: you should post your inspired look on FB one day!! :)

litlstrawberry said...

Really, Susan, we have the same cropped jacket? I think I got that last season...summer?
My nail polish is from IPO...it got the wiriest name on it.. it is from their "suede" line...very grayish color. You will know once you go throu. their product.

litlstrawberry said...

HI, little fish:
Thank you and the same to you and Happy New year too.
What's your new year's resolution? :)

litlstrawberry said...

Thank you, Ashley!

prashant said...

Everything is just perfectly right! LOVE the look!
How to make a website

susanh98 said...

yes i bought it from last season i think before summer. Oh really the color is more grayish? It's kind of really hard to tell from the picture but I thought looks like have some blue/teal with shimmer. loos very pretty. I'll see if i can find it :)

Mia said...

Rachel,

Your hair is absolutely stunning! & I love your outfit with the creme skirt! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers