Skip to main content

Remix All the Right Colors!!!

Both Irene's and my hubbies are on their business trips which leaves us taking care of kids alone!! Oh, well, we actually think everything is much easier and simpler without hubbies' being around nagging and judging the way we do everything at home.   That being said, a break from hubby are nice and we'll miss and cherish the time we spent with each other even more..... ^o^


Friends are all into bright color mode these days..... When dressed in their brightest color, friends make everyone seems to be in a good mood as well!! How lovely!! 


Photobucket
Irene and her bumble bee outfit... {Ok, I think she might complaint to me about my bumble bee comment tomorrow ...:P}


Photobucket
Wed. is my day-off as kids attend school from 8 to 5:30!!


Photobucket
{Hat, Juicy Contour; Sunglasses, Chanel}


Photobucket
( Above Left to right)Cathy in her neon pink Stella McCartney tank and deep forest green skinny jeans, YSL LTD turquoise Crayon eyeliner


(Below Left to right) Turquoise eyeliner around eye corner and Laura Mercier glitter silver eyeliner at lower eyeliner, post-Royal wedding syndrome.......{the hat} 

Photobucket
Max & Co. cream/greenish bomber leather jacket with stitches (Sorry about the misleading color as those are taken under different lights.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


My Outfit Du Jour


1. Top:
Max Mara weekend neon yellow knot racer-back silk tank w/ pocket 
Max & Co. cream leather biker jacket with stitches and buckles details


 2. Bottom:
Levis high rise skinny jeans


3. Accessory:
Chanel 11' distressed lambskin Rouge Fonce reissue 226
Africa multi-color turquoise necklace 


4. Shoes:
BCBG Generation nude wedge 


Photobucket


Photobucket


We are going to have a girls night chat and PJ party at my house tonight...... ^O^ 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Rachel! You rock the bright colors!
Perfect for this season!
Thank you, lilyonthewater!
You actually wear bright colored jeans not bad yourself!!
Colors like these make me feel happy!! I think I'm goign to try a similar combination this week... I have similar pants in a color that is just slightly darker, and a tank top in the sarker version of this color too - so I guess I'll be the darker version of you :) Thanks for the inspiration! ;)
Where is that bumblebee shirt from? VERY proenza Schouler. I love it..!
Ha, Julia, I wish I can have a pic of you wearing your version of darker outfit of mine!! :-d
Yes, Courting couture, it does have the hue from PS runway look, doesn't it!
The bumble bee shirt is MARC by MJ!! Hope you find it!! :)
I wore it today, but I didn't take pictures... If I wear it again, I'll try not to forget to do so!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...