Skip to main content

Unostentatious Elegance!

While my dad bravely takes charge of caring for my 3 kids, I can't be happier just to watch TV or movies at home. You know, {Ok, even you didn't know, but now you know.) there are over 100 channels including locals and oversea TV stations broadcasted in Taiwan everyday and you almost can find good eats and even activities to do 7/24 everywhere.

I was watching an old movie {Apparently, to me, it is like 10 years ago} the other day and saw this beautiful woman worn a pretty silver with glitter dress.  Instantly, the dress reminded me of my new one!!  Mine is designed by a promising Taiwanese designer, "CHU!!"  I thought to myself that I needed to go back to Elite to explore more Taiwanese designers and I think they needed to be recognized as lots of them are really talented in my mind's eye.

Photobucket
Fashion has history, so does textile silhouette!! 
I adore the ideas of utilizing smart cuts and drapes without redundant embellishments on both dresses to achieve the quality of sexy and feminine look!!

Photobucket
Left below: "Trippen" shoes "happy" collection 2011
Right below: I was trying on copious compilation of colors underneath that Opening Ceremony crochet/fringe knit top ...... {grr... the underneath orange blouse seems not to comply with me....}

Photobucket
"Trippen" a Shoe brand from Germany, a flair mixed of European style and practicality.

Photobucket
I was debating whether should I visit HK, Singapore or Korea. Regardless, a good pair of walking shoes is in need...then I found Trippen "happy" collection with rubber sole platform!! {"Perfect" as my mind screamed.}

Photobucket

My ODJ

1. Top:
J Crew golden tank top
Opening Ceremony black crochet/fringe top ( I found this link for its dress and in white version)

2. Bottom:
KERAIA (Taiwan Brand) boyfriend cropped jeans

3. Accessory:
Purple floral key chain
PS1 large feldspar messenger bag

4. Shoes:
Trippen "happy" collection platform...{super comfy for its rubber sole}


Photobucket
My dear hubby, you forgot to use "flash" under this overcast weather!!

Photobucket
I couldn't stop but gazed at the intricacy of this crochet fringe top even when I am wearing it on me.... Aw..... ^O^

Summer is not so hot in Taipei after all... {Well, thanks to the typhoon!!}
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...