Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

05 July, 2011

Titillating Picture!!

Photobucket

 Photobucket


Photobucket

My ODJ

1. Top:
Lilith sheer white dress (buttoned at hem as a jumpsuit) 11'
Black sleeveless blouse (Made in Korea, bought at a. fad) 

2. Bottom:
Opening Ceremony knit crochet leggings 11'

3. Shoes:
Valentino beige/lace bow flip flops

Photobucket
Isabel

Photobucket
I worked out and stayed out and about ever since 10 AM till 3:30 PM picking up my son from Chinese school. The only shoes I felt comfortable walking around with is my Valentino beige/bow flip flops.

As for Isabel and Fiona (right), they must come out just from home and look all sassy and fresh!! No one believes that we are all Moms!!! ^O^

Be Friends, Love Fashion, Keep Distinct!
xoxo Rachel

6 comments:

Betsy C. said...

Fabulous mommies! Izzy's maxi looks perfect for this weather. I do have to ask about your leggings tho... isn't it hot wearing them in this heat?! ^_^

Body pump sounds like quite a workout.

litlstrawberry said...

ha, No, Betsy, the legging is so sheer and have a lot of holes which actually keeps me from being sick when in and out in the a/c and under the sun. ^^ It is better than my wide leg jeans... I felt like having leg-sauna when wearing long jeans in Taipei. lol.

Yes, Isabel looks totally sassy today. :)

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

LOVE those knit crochet leggings and your friend's dress!!

lilyonthewater said...

All 3 of you look amazing!

Vichaya said...

Love Isabel's bag. I wish I know who made it. :)

You girls are totally rock those outfits!!! Can't believe you three are already moms, too.

litlstrawberry said...

Hi, Isabel's bag is from Zara and they also comes in yellow, green and coral red!!
R

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers