Skip to main content

Vincent's Foods and Drinks in Taipei

What's better than friends gather back together at our hometown, Taipei, while talk about our childhood memory?! I embrace life, and I embrace every bit of change in life, that is what makes us grow, doesn't it? 


Yesterday evening, Irene, Judy, and me tried French restaurant in a lighter/simpler version style in Taipei: Vincent's Foods and Drinks.  Everything is decent.  I even brought over a Champagne to celebrate Judy's upcoming birthday and the restaurant is kind enough that they didn't charge us the corkage fee. Read here about "What's the rules for bring your own bottle of wine to a restaurant")


Happy birthday, Judy!!







We all had a prefix menu from appetizer, salad, entree', dessert and drinks. 
(The pork in appetizer tastes a bit bland to us.)


Appetizer (crunchy toast with cheese/butter spread)


Tomatoes thick oxtail soup 

Photobucket
One of the main course: FIsh


Photobucket
Fillet


Photobucket


Photobucket
The abundant flower arrangement displayed in the restaurant really set our mood nicely. Details, that's everything for me. 


They even sell those Yummy jam in their restaurant so you can make your own version of hors d’oeuvres. Be creative!!  





Give this restaurant a try if you ever visit Taipei. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

I enjoy coming along on your travels Rachel. Have fun with your dear friends. That meal looks delish.
Hey Mike: How are you? Will you be interested in visiting Taiwan? ^O^

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...