Skip to main content

Eat, Play and Leave~~

The post is dedicate to my friends.

Time flies and we are leaving for SF tonight.  We are glad that we can get back to our regular schedule in USA, and interestingly, most of my friends from USA are counting on days going back to their home as well. They miss their home very much as well.  


I love the life in Taipei but I guess I am used to doing everything on my own such as grocery shopping, cooking, washing/styling my hair, doing my own make-up (no need to glue fake lashes one by one), dropping off/picking up kids,..... and most important of all, my work-out routine. Therefore, I didn't notice I'd be more relaxed with the help from my parents. I enjoy my busy mom life in USA. Besides, we troubled my parents enough and it is time to let them restore their energy until next time. lol.  


However, I am glad that not only can I meet up my old friends in Taipei, also old pal from USA. Andrea, who lives in USA, and I have known each other for 7 years after my first son, Niel, was born. We had play dates a lot when kids are very young but the crazy schedule and different school districts made it hard to meet up. This time, thanks to her husband's business trip in Taipei, we finally had the chance to have a lunch together. 


Photobucket
Me: Opening Ceremony tassel top and leggings, Chanel Garden collection flap 2011, Trippen shoes. 


Thank you, 素貞, for watching my kids yesterday. They had a blast the whole afternoon. 


I had this mixed liquor drink, "Around the world" which infused with Rum, Vodka, Jim....and pineapple juice in Just-In Bistro Wine bar yesterday.  Surprisingly, me and hubby didn't get drunk at all. ^^




Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to my cousin, Serena.  I will miss you. 




犇 Ben Teppanyaki 


Going to the airport!!
See you...
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Rachel, I swear, with every new photo your eye make up only gets better!! How do you do that? Care to post a tutorial? :) Or maybe even a video tutorial? :)
Anonymous said…
I love your top and leggings! so stylish :)
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com
Thanks, Julia. I ll see what I can do.. I normally won't do heavy eye make ups but since girls on Taiwan nowadays tend to glue fake lashes on, so o thought I'd better blend in!! Lololololo......

Ah, thank you, Charlie. I thought Opening Ceremony had very good inspired/well-designed collection in general.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...