So I think some strong color will break the kick back imagines and some feminine touches will add a sophisticated look when wearing the denim blazer. Here is the ensemble I came up w/ from my wardrobe. Now I have convinced myself once again that I bought this super hot, originated from Seattle's designer, Chris Benz, navy distressed shirt is so versatile and classic.
- Taupe tank made in France
- H&M floral print pink bustier
- Miss Sixty light denim blazer
- Chris Benz Navy cropped bias cut shirt
- Diesel gladiator heels (today I exchange the laces w/ black sheer ribbon)
- Chanel tulle camellia pink satin sling back heels
- Gold disc chain earrings
- Target bought flower pin
Ribbon laces softened the gladiator heels look too.
I am going to get a new pair of sunglasses tomorrow when we gals fly to Las Vegas!!!!!!
I like this pair of Chanel tulle camellia sling backs very much and I like the feminine look of this combination a lot too.
Chris Benz silk navy shirt adds perfect luxury feeling to this understated ensemble on me.