Those fairies and cupcakes/muffins are our new additions to our Christmas tree. I bought the cupcake/muffins from Neiman Marcus last year and thought the fairies are the perfect guardians for them. ^O^
1. Make up a theme and a story for your Christmas tree, it's fun, isn't it!!?
2. Holiday blush~~ Chic choc pink blush + Smashbox Blush Rush
Smashbox shimmery cool pink
3. Take pictures w/ kids' teachers...gift teachers and show our appreciation.
4. Hanging out w/ gals ONLY! ^^
5. Do brown hue: Max Studio dark brown oxford heels; Chole olive wedge boots
6. Head to Toe : Matchy Matchy Hue
OLIVE GREEN + WHEAT!
MILITARY GREEN (on Ann: Anthro. top)
7. HOLIDAY HUE
On Yu, rainbow color: Sonia Rykiel for HM
Me: Gold hue, PRADA bustier + Vintage gold pants w/ tulip-cut legs
9. DO "think" carefully before you try on the trend: anorak and flat-forms shoes (Glamour mag.)
I don't get it..... the ugly slippers!! :P
Have a great weekend!!xoxo Rachel