Skip to main content

Say I am Lucky Once Again.




Photobucket

Photobucket
M Missoni ruffle front sweater + Valentino For GAP ruffle cargo pants... do I look clownish?
I don't think so!!!

 I fold my Valentino For GAP jacket and Cargo pants nicely and place them on the bench in our master bedroom.  I stared at Valentino For GAP jacket and Cargo pants and *awe* every time I am about to go to bed. I think I am going to wear them again over this weekend!! .....perhaps w/ my Valentino bow platform? ^O^


How Lucky I am that we happened to be in Italy because otherwise I wouldn't want to be bothered by lusting whole 7 pieces capsule collection and couldn't even touch it if I were in USA. I would hate the thoughts of it. (Yes, I also wondered why don't they release VALENTINO For GAP capsule collection in USA but Lanvin only?)
Paired w/ its simple military green, ruffle never looks so powerful and alluring at the same time!


Now a jacket and pants are in my possession and I am so happy. Is that just plain vain or the fact that we are easily be joyous and satisfied by little things encountered in our life if we know we are blessed?!!

What's your most joyous thing happened to you recently?
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Mona P said…
Hope you are having a great weekend!

Love your Rochas boots, very fashion forward.

While in NYC, I managed to find a Hermes scarf in the color that is completely sold out in UK and in most US stores.

I checked 2 Hermes boutiques in NYC and they didn't have it either. Then, on my last day, completely by accident I saw this scarf in the color that I want ... in Bergdorf Goodman!

So I do feel very grateful and lucky for being able to find it!

Once again, your Valentino for Gap items are gorgeous!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Ah, I love your story of a coincidence finding your Hermes scarf, Mona. I almost can picture you being excited, thrilled, and almost shocked that IT is so NEAR you after long searching and the thoughts of giving it up. haha... I'd picture me encountering such things too.

So, what's the color/theme that you lust for Hermes' scarf?

Thanks for your compliments and hope you have good weekend too.
Greetings from Manila! Now here in this tropical climate....meeting with Kat and Charm on Tuesday. :D

Hey R, colette.fr is selling the entire Valentino x GAP collection online and they ship worldwide. But I think the jackets are all sold out already. I bought the other 2 jackets from there online (one like yours and the cropped version), and then one jacket a lovely tPFer helped me buy at Colette when she was in Paris (the long parka style). That's how I scored my 3 jackets and I am soooo happy!!! U know I'm a big fan of ruffles so u can imagine! Hehehehe! I'm so happy too that I scored a pair of FW10 Dior runway booties (my HG) on sale!!!! :D

But topping all of these, my most joyous moment is when Mason say "Mommy I love you". Nothing beats that. :P

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers,
Mia

P.S. Enjoy the children parties! Me going to one too the week after next.
Good for you, Mia. But why do you need 3 of them?

I probably will never be that crazy like you are. ^^ I'd forget about finding it and move on to NEXT NEW THING> :P

Kids are our proud and Family is our destination.... I don't know if someone wants egg or tomatoes me by saying that.. .... terrified~~~ :P

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...