The sales on shopzoeonline.com is going crazy. They have entire handbags 25% off sale today and they can't speed up the process to update their stockist!!! So let's just keep my finger crossed!
I posted a petroleum (gray, green, slate) colored version way back in Feb. The pic. was taken from Barney's store but I can't beat this deal and the studs!! After Alexander W. Rocco studs bag, I seem love a gladiator style a whole new another way.....the studs!! ha~
Do you guys remember this ZARA striped blazer from last year? I love the blazer but I gave it a new look now!!
The old look #1 styled w/ Elisabeth and James tuxedo vest!
The old look #2 styled w/ tee n' jeans.
- Wilfred pale violet racer back tank
- Michael Angel digital print tank
- For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
y-3 gray leggings w/ 3 signature stripes at calves
- Y-3 black hat
- Hermes white Collier De Chien
- Chanel Rodeo drive large tote (didn't show)
5. Shoes:Lawrence Decade white peep toe booties w/ contrasting black sheered ribbon tie
Ta da~~~ the new transformation of this Zara blazer!
I kept the invisible shoulder pat inside this blazer to give it a little extra boldness look!
I think the Givenchy Deep V tote would be perfect w/ this ensemble!!! ^O^
Hope you have a good Friday!!!xoxo Rachel