Skip to main content

A Long Story!!

Yes, you will need a good cup of tea or coffee and you might also need to reheat it or refill it before you finish this super long post!! Better yet, a yummy cake to go w/ your tea or coffee would be delightful!! ^O^

 Saturday --

1. Mystery spot

"The Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California. It is a circular area of effect around 150 feet or 46 meters in diameter. Within the Mystery Spot you will be stunned as your perceptions of the laws of physics and gravity are questioned."


 Photobucket
Off we go to Santa Cruz!!

Photobucket
You can stand nearly 10 to 25 degree slop in Mystery Spot!!

Photobucket
You can even climb wall w/ hands-free and rope-free!!

Photobucket
Chanel 08' star brooch!

2.  Vintage Antique Hunting
You can go either Village Fair Antique or Soquel Vintage Antique...etc. However, people would recommend Village Fair Antique as it is selected as one of the best six Vintage collectives must go store. 



Photobucket
This is a collective piece. Vintage lady's wristlet and power compact!!

Photobucket
 I never seen such beautiful things..not even in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". ^O^

Photobucket
 Those Porcelain dinnerware is so refreshing w/ that moss green design...too bad I couldn't buy the whole set!! 

That's only a half day activities. 

Sunday -- 
Stay home and relax ~~ it's raining, it's pouring ~~ 

 Inspiration, inspiration, I was very excited to see fall/winter 2010 collection online over the weekend. I found that I don't have a long list for spring/summer collection.... in fact, I couldn't really think of more than 2 things that I'd possess right away!! I know, good for me, DH and our bank account but bad for the economy and sorry to those talented designers. :P

J Crew f/w 2010
Photobucket
 Even J Crew 2010 f/w collection makes me thrilled!! I will leave them for you to browse.

Pretty Homeless!! (Inspired from J Crew)
Yah~ That's DH's comment on my outfit today!! ^%$#&#...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
 I layer beige no toe socks w/ pink socks!

Photobucket
The leather socks/cuff is made attaching to brogues. (Cacharel fall 2020)
Pic. credited to Stylebubble

I then start having fun by myself at home.... and kids are having fun by themselves too!! 

Vanessa Bruno f/w 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cacharel f/w 2010

Photobucket

I love bubble skirt and this one seem doesn't have that too big volume. :)

Photobucket

Pleated skirt is my another favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell that those ruffles are actually prints too. So real~~

 Marc Jacobs Fall 2010

Photobucket

I'd really love to wear this in the rain~~..but I guess I still have to carry an umbrella to protect that fur collar from the rain. ^O^

So....those browsing online takes me another hour or so.

Now kids are bored and it is also about dinner time. However, I suddenly had an idea of how to wear my fur vest, brown leather blazer and military green cropped pants altogether.

Kiddos, you all have to wait!! cause' Ideas can't wait..LOl. Mommy has unfinished business to do!! hahahaha.... 

This will be my Monday outfit!! ^O^

Photobucket
I know, Abby is really bored and hungry. She starts getting annoying there.
Photobucket


My tomorrow's ensemble. 

1. Top:
  • (same as today.) Boss pink shirt + floral shirt
  • Boss orange label brown blazer
  • Fox fur vest
2. Bottom: max & Co. linen cropped pants
3. Accessory: 
  • Hermes' Birkin 
  • American Apparel polka dot sheer socks
4. Shoes:
Brogues w/ DIY bow (the shoes is not the best candidate here IMO.)


Photobucket
I am off to cook dinner!!


SPRING BREAK....geez, Abby is staying home w/ me the whole week!!! ~
She better not keeps doing those funny faces when I take my ODJ pictures. ^O^
  
Have a good day!!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Julia said…
i like the outfit you will wear on Monday. short+vest+birkin+oxford flat.

every time i see your kids, i have the impression that they dont look like you very much.
hah.... Julia, I only wish they are more diligent, smarter and prettier than me. But my friends do think they look more like DH and I now.... some angle, some smile, and some poses... don't you think so?

Oh, thank you. Are you going to get one Birkin for yourself!!? :)
Julia said…
Hi Rachel,
i think so, the more they fill out, the more they will start to look like their parent. plus, i dont see them often enough. it can be hard to capture you in them.

regarding birkin. i am not very motivated to get it right now. it is good in places like NYC, Taipei, HongKong,South CA, Japan... if i live in those places, i will get one for the sake of status symbol.

i am thinking about get a BV bag next.

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e