Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

27 April, 2010

Sheer and Crab!!

No, they are not related to each other at all!


Aren't these Ted Baker little coin purse w/ snap-closure cute or what!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the little CRAB I was talking about! A cooked one! ^O^


I never thought a sheered dress/cover-up could make this military look so macho yet fun at the same time.  Those sheered dresses/cover-ups are so versatile.  I had a red sheered dress from Y-3 runway, but I always wanted one w/ buttons all the way down like this. :)............... I am blathering here..... hah.........

Photobucket



Photobucket
I personally think a sheered something or even a veil kind accessory can be a wardrobe essential if you know how to style them!!
pic. source 裝苑

My ODJ.
Photobucket
Here I piled up 4 necklaces, vintage silver chain, Fallon spike necklace, mini brass disc (Anthro.) and Flying Lizard Design turquoise.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1. Top: 
  • Lilith polk dot sheered dress
  • Vince box-shaped shirt
2. Bottom: Dolce Vita jeans legging w/ holes
3. Accessory: 
above.
Chanel 08' large Rodeo Drive tote in perforated style
4. Shoes:
09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels

Photobucket

Photobucket
I deliberately mis-placed the buttons on the dress to create drapes.

Photobucket
Now, are you convinced to get yourself a sheered dress!? ^O^

Tomorrow we are cooking beef noodle soup... Stay tuned!!
Please don't forget the GIVEAWAY..........

xoxo Rachel



2 comments:

fashionwreck said...

this is completely unrelated to your entry, but can i ask you what blush you use? do you use the giorgio armani blush found in your previous entry? if so, what shade is it? i've always like your blush and wanted to know. thanks!! :)

litlstrawberry said...

Hi, thanks, Fashionwreck.
The blush I used is MAC Frosty (kind a tint of orange)....however, I do apply one stroke of Giorgio Armani #2 pale pink as the base for extra pretty, healthy glow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers