Skip to main content

Classic, Timeless, Always Chanel!!

Yu and I are gasping Chanel beauties yesterday whole afternoon. We are lucky that we both get the deal of 20% off everything during Bloomingdale's new account event. Who could resist a fabulous deal like that!!?


A reward to moms, ourselves!! ^O^


Photobucket
10A Dark Red (Dark Red/Orange) caviar reisse 226 with distressed SILVER HW and 11P Tomatoes matte reissue 226 with GOLD HW. 


Photobucket
Left (right red) is 11P Chanel matte (tomatoes) red reissue 226 which possibly will be gifted to my mom and (right) Yu's most soft and buttery purple/blue lambskin reissue ever~ I almost see myself trying to fawn over our new babies, pat the leather, and ...... haha~~ silly.


Thursday is my busiest day for I have a lot of duties and I have to make the best use of segmentary time throughout the day. After sacred morning Power Yoga work-out, I almost always out and about on the road after 2:30 PM, driving kids to different classes (imagining 3 kids have their own extra-curricular activities), going back home to clean the house, cook and prep the dishes for dinner, take photos for my blogs if I had an idea and rush out to pick kids again. However, the good thing is all those activities are within 10 to15 mins. in distance that allows me doing them all by my own. (maybe a nanny would be very helpful but people like me, tend to push the boundary and act lazy and tardy while I know I can stretch the time and abuse the purpose of having back-ups. :P...so no, no nanny's help for me!) Perhaps we can have a degree for every mom who does an awesome job instead?!!

Sometimes, I would stop by friend's house just to see their new buys and vice versa...oh, no, this is not a duty, this is plain pleasure!!!! ^O^ But it does make our day even rewarding, isn't it!!?

Photobucket


1. Top: 
sheer halter blouse
Nicholas K bomber leather jacket


2. Bottom:
Flared/tulip shape gold pants (Bought in Rome)


3. Accessory:
GAP 06' Vintage felt hat (Bought in Rome)
Elfi Altendofer Africa white turquoise spike loop earrings 
Chloe orange Sally


4. Shoes:
Miu Miu wedge platform in blue calf-skin 


Photobucket
Blue top, blue nail polish, and blue shoes... but I have a very cheeky mood! ^^


Photobucket
Leather jacket will tone down this might be too glamourous for everyday pants!

How do you strut your wide/flared pants/jeans at work, to school, for daily routine?
xoxo Rachel 


PS. The SHOPBOP $100 GC Giveaway ends next MONDAY (3/20)!
So, hurry up, get yourself an entry and have fun!

Comments

OMG! Those pants are cooool!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Unknown said…
Beautiful purchases! But I have to admit I'm drooling over Yu's choice. What an amazing color! Gorgeous blue and purple-y mix.

I'm surprised you never had a Bloomie's account to begin with! ^_^ Their new account 20% discount is pretty great, esp when you can use it for Chanel.
Mona P said…
Love the hat+blouse+pants combo! Looks very elegant and breezy!

Congrats on the Chanel bags that you girls purchased! Beautiful colors!
Hi, Betsy, yeah, I am the one pushing Yu to get that gorgeous purple....except for the fact we have slightly grunge about the too polished chain which seems out of our league!

I have account and we have Yu hubby to open one for us!!! What a great friend and sweet husband!!!!:-)
Thx, Mona! I really like those big brim hat! They are plain gorgeous and flatter every girl, a style up-do! :)

I should give my mom a red but she just told me that she prefers Jumbo.....my....

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...