Skip to main content

Keep it Short or at least Fun-Pattern!!

I finally feel that we are at the same page as 2011 f/w runway show!!  As right now the temperature dropped and I gotta to wear warm coats again. I normally have a strong cold-resistant threshold but better keep up the strong immune system cause' friends around me are having serious flu going on one and another!! ><


I love cropped jackets, pants as well as my ever-growing-so-slow short hair style. I am keeping myself so amused just by going through those outfits I put together!! And I have a very consistent style.....heels, heels, heels, if not, wedges! ^O^


Photobucket


Marni 10A houndstooth shearling cropped/upside-down two-way jacket


Photobucket
I bet you can't even count how many patterns on me here~ ^O^


My ODJ


1. Top:
Humanoid orange long sleeve tee
Marni 10A


2. Bottom:
Lilith cropped tartan shorts w/ big pockets


3. Accessory:
San Diego hat co. lace/striped hat (bought at Whole Food Market)
Lilith no toe dots socks 
Celine cream boogie tote 


4. Shoes:
Kron by KronKron shoes


Beauty tips:
NIA24 sunblock + Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF 20 
Deborah Lippmann gray nail polish
Anna Sui orange blush 
YSL 29 Fuchsia lip stick 
YSL NEW 11' 42 light fuchsia lip gloss

Photobucket
You know, I have a thing buying my hats at whole Foods market...and San Diego hat company makes great design and priced at a reasonable deal!!
Buy local and support local business is the least we can do!! ^^


Photobucket


Photobucket
Patterns can never be outdated, go have fun yourself!!


Photobucket
2009
Are you stocking up basic items for this Spring/Summer yet?!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...