Skip to main content

Essential!!

What are they? 
Essential pieces are not just tanks, tees, or skinny jeans in your wardrobe.

For me, they are leather jackets, especially a classic leather blazer, any white shirts/blouses, and a good pair of boots of your choice. Or, if you really fancy about FUR, count it into an essential piece. Ah, and lastly, ...almost forgot, a good pair of UV sunglasses, you know, not the crabby, cheap one which looks irritable!!! 

Bedazzled by your POSH look, people would really appreciate your effort!! ^O^
 
My ODJ.

1. Top:
Photobucket
Boss orange brown leather blazer

mini pleats dress (bought at ShopatTherapy.com)

2. Accessory:
 J Crew pearl necklace
Chanel 09' cruise matte white reissue 227 

3. Shoes:
Chole taupe tall boots 09' 

Photobucket


Photobucket
Now

Photobucket
then

Photobucket
ages....ago...... haha....

So, aren't those pieces the most essential stuff!! 

Louis Vuitton 2011 F/W collection
Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't stop thinking if anyone up to challenge the chill by wearing this bathing suit bottom and sheer thigh-high stocking!!

Photobucket
Winter is the time you can forget about DIET and celebrate!!... See those big butt pants! ^O^

Have fun...and don't forgot the $100 SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY~~


xoxo Rachel

Comments

Mona P said…
Love the brown blazer and sunglasses!
thx, Mona. I really need good SUV sunglasses as I had my PRK surgery for my eyes. In fact, I think everyone need to protect their eyes. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...