Skip to main content

Current Trend: Mixed Media ! !

These past couple days, my mood is like riding on a roller coaster, up and down. I guess I really needed my acting class where I can let out all my emotions. {ex. shouting to my acting partner or give on-set camera an absentminded smile......} However, tomorrow is Easter Sunday and I gotta find a spot for kids to do egg hunt!! ^O^ 
 

Photobucket
The yellowish vintage fabric is really intricate for its colors, prints and pleats, especially with all different textile mixed in one, such as sash, cotton and velvet. They are so nostalgically well put-together. 

Photobucket


Photobucket

MY ODJ

1. American Apparel green haltered dress
2. Vintage fabric mixed media Floral prints pleated dress with sash straps and neon orange velvet trim
3. Accessory:
Turquoise bangle, 18K necklace, earrings (bought in Kauai)
Elfi Altendorfer designer jewelry Swarovski necklace
Chanel 11' Rouge Fonce Reissue 226 
4. Shoes:
Missoni espadrille lace up sandals

Photobucket
I bought this Vintage fabricated dress last year and I love it even more now, part of the reasons is because it is cheap $50 and also because the money goes to breast cancer charity foundation! 

Photobucket
I guess I did get tanned all over my body from our Hawaii trip after all. 

Happy Easter Sunday!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

LOVE the look! So fresh and spring like
Unknown said…
i really like your layering!!
Thanks, Girls.

Love all the pestle colors as well as bright neon ones this season. Rock some colors~~ yeah~~~ ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...