Skip to main content

Go Vintage, Go Green, Restore Ecology!!

Don't have to be so serious, I know an on-going project of reintroducing 31 gray wolves into Yellowstone National Park since 1995 is a remarkable success!  We are all part of the ecosystem and the least we can help to balance it is to respect the nature, be close to the nature and reserve it!!

I always like the idea of "Going Green", although I am not a keen follower but I do what I possibly best can.  For example, buy organic produce, buy reclaimed accessories, and wear organic clothes....etc. 

Photobucket
Left above, Linda Loudermilk poncho
Right above, Sheer top in 70s' look
Right below, Chanel maxi dress 2011


Photobucket
How pretty is the cape!!

(pic. resource, Nylon)


Photobucket
Make up tips: You don't need highlight inner corner of eyes to widen them. You can simply achieve a better result by applying a strip of gold eye-liner under your lower eye. 
(Laura Mecier gold eyeliner)


Photobucket


My ODJ

1. Top:
Neil Barrett sheer voluminous top 

2. Bottom: 
Organic Suzukita Kayuki silk harem pants

3. Accessory:
Urban outfitter embellished bangle
Proenza Schouler PS1 clutch
Karen Walker Daddy tortoise sunglasses

4. Shoes:
Alaia lace-up golden sandal




Photobucket
Wear sheer, monotone is the first attempt!!

 Photobucket
Suzukita Kayuki silk organic pants looks like leather pants...which feels thicker than normal silk. 


Photobucket




Photobucket

A fellow reader asked my opinion about couple bags and here I am trying to enable her.... ^O^
(Chanel 11' blue degraded mini flap w/ matte gold HW. Each one is unique for its color fading mechanism.) 


Tomorrow is our girls night out...... 
Hope you have a fun day too!!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...