Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

23 October, 2011

Finally, My Dream Heels!!

Have you ever dreamed of growing an inch or two taller than you are right now? 


Even I do. 


I am 5'7" 1/2 but I still wish I'd be 5'10" {We all want one way or another sometimes in our life, don't we?!}  Hopefully, either of my two little girls would reach that height. 


I had my eyes on this pair of Charlotte Olympia way back in Sept. and finally I found my size on mytheresa.com with cheaper retail price of $779 compared to $850 - $895 at NM, Bergdorf Goodman and Nordstrom. My Theresa didn't even charge me VAT but only $60 DHL lightening speed shipping. 


Charlotte Olympia Cat Face details red velvet platform wedge. 


 Heel Height: 150 mm

I definitely reach my dream height and even taller in this pair. 

Enjoy heels in whatever style. 
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers