Skip to main content

Transitional Looks: Wear Classic look, Sweat-pants and Full skirt.


Photobucket
Peachy nude and Wheat color combination are just so soothing, aren't they!?

Photobucket
Korea local-made bat-sleeve shirt with shoulder appliqué, RLX (Ralph Lauren) wool sweat pants with ribbed hem, Christian Louboutin patent heels, Hobo International printed python clutch, G-shock swatch, spike bracelet, Ben Amun (link here) multiple bead necklace 


Photobucket
This outfit was wore on Saturday when we took kids to ice skate..... it's cold in the ice ring, thus, a scarf is a must!!


Photobucket
I wonder if airlines can provide a lounge inside the cabin and I bet this aviator chic sofa would look really cool!! {On top of their sexy and pretty flight attendants, they might boost more on their business as well.} 


When black and white ensemble fail to impress myself, I'd pull out my full skirts during this transitional season. They are classic and forever stylish!! 
Photobucket
J Crew striped tee with shoulder appliqué, Mcginn halter deep-V vest, Agnes' b full skirt with symmetrical pleats in the center, reverse colored polka dot socks, H&M loafer heels, Betsy Johnson pearl earrings, Prada s/s tortoise sunglasses, Chanel rhinestones and pearls necklace, Chanel 10 brown two tone tote. 


Photobucket

I love this halter vest for a dramatic and fun look in the back. 


Photobucket
The socks has a subtle hue and that amusing miss-n'-match polka dot design. 
{Looking for things like this can jazz up your simple look.}


Photobucket
{Heidi is so in love with her Missoni for Target skirt.} 


Find something fun for your wardrobe without costing you an arm and a leg. 
xoxo Rachel 



Comments

Now, that's how you wear sweat pants... so chic!
Haha, those are perfect for the weather here in San Francisco!! Thx, Mike! I am glad u think this is chic.
Xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...