Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

25 October, 2011

Trendy Wool shorts...

Wool Shorts seems very practical and fun at current season and it suits the weather here in North California!! 





Similar wool shorts here and another fab. one here.



I paired this Lu Lu Frost for J Crew necklace (click link to see more). I adore those art decor. earrings and necklace. 

Those are last year's look in shorts. 

This was taken on the bus when traveling in London. Kate Moss shorts for TOPSHOP (original post)

This was outside the Westin Excelsior hotel in Rome. (Original post)


Have fun in shorts this fall/winter. 
xoxo Rachel 

2 comments:

Mona P said...

Rachel, I absolutely love your first look! So casual and laid back, yet so chic!

Looking amazing as always!

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, Mona. I guess I am really laid back these days as it is almost holidays and we girls are preparing our trip to Vegas on 11/19.. I don't want to do anything before then.. ^O^
How about you? Any traveling?
xo R

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers