Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

25 October, 2011

Retrospective!

Vibrant colored pants
Marni (pink) 

Marni (gold yellow)


{I thought only me wearing the Marni pants crooked... the pockets tend to pop out and iron-pressed line seems unaligned with the thighs!!}


Jewel Tone








70s'








Maxi pleats



Golden glamour 






pop up poppy red



Luxe. fur and prints



(above imagines from Pinterest.com)

Fall wearable fur



Sheer black for Halloween 



(Who what wear.com)


Mixing bold print 




Yellow + Green = Fabulous 





Last one for fun~~~
With Prabal Gurung in the middle.
{Ok... grr.. what was I thinking, my outfit??!! lol...} 


Well, hope you had fun here... 
xoxo Rachel 

2 comments:

James Michael White said...

Wow! So many stylish looks Rachel, but my favorite is definitely your take on the mixed bold prints.

litlstrawberry said...

Hi, Mike, yeah, it is fun to look back how did I interpret those runway look to realistic way... ^O^ I think I must agree with you that I like mixed print look very much... kinda an unexpected but it works.
thanks for checking back my blog.
xo Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers