Skip to main content
Friends live in LA is having their best fun of shopping at this moment. 


Why? 


A charity event held in SCP where has a lot of boutiques and shops participate and the stores give their customers 20% off EVERYTHING!!! Thus, couple of my friends are so lucky that they can get their YSL tribute sandals for 20% off with the hottest colors available in this season. Well, I guess I have a pair iridescent taupe Tribute and a pair of Tribtoo pump, I am very content. I shouldn't tantalize myself by looking at all those pretty new colors online, coz "To see is to desire"! {lol.... Mental note... no more lurking...}  Even my son starts noticing his mom, MOI, has quite a shoe collection already. 


Today's inspiration comes from the heels ...... from friend's shopping list..... 


MY ODJ 


Korea local made faux collar with beads, American Apparel 3D mesh sweater, RLX (Ralph Lauren) wool sweatpants with ribbed ankle, Urban Outfitter gold metal triangle earrings, Korea local made black spiky bracelet, YSL iridescent tribute sandal, Anthropologie polk dot cat's eye sunglasses/PRADA tortoise sunglasses, ZARA kelly green leather oversized clutch! 

Polk dot cat's eye sunglasses is fun... right?


NOTE: Is it time to get a new bra for yourself? ^O^

Grab a deal!!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Love how this outfit looks really cozy but still includes heels! I spend most of my life in heels, so this is important lol

P.S. I see now about Cupertino! Thanks for clarifying things for me! I started a new job 1,5 months ago and things are still so crazy there, I barely have any time to keep up with the news. So yeah, I knew about Jobs but haven't heard much about the rest. Hope things are slowing down for you now!
Ah, new job!! Nice, I hope u settled with ur new environment too!! We here re back to our normal life and everyone feels safe again( I think)! :)
Yeah, my daughter scool teacher commented my outfit @ sensational", I guess I really like that description! ^\^ i think my outfit is fashionable, adorable and effortless seductive. :)
Have a nice weekend!!
Xo R.
Katherine said…
Love the green clutch on you! Very chic and stylish :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...