Skip to main content

Orange is Fall, Style is Personal!!

 Urban outfitter asymmetrical cut in the back tank, Suzuki Takayuki black shirt jacket with attached scarf and embellishment (I love those versatile and uniquely designed shirt/jacket), boyfriend jeans, Perry Hardy platform two toned sandals, Zara oversized clutch, crazy dog wooden and mixed beads necklace, urban outfitter gold triangle earrings and lots of lots of bracelets. (I figured that you probably know by heart now that what bracelets I wear as a whole set every time. ^O^)

 The ruched details of this shirt/jacket is impeccable. 
 I would think shirt-jacket is pretty trendy and it adds a little laid-back chic look to a plain outfit. 

 Aquabyaqua orange bodysuit, Max Co. textured leather jacket, brown n' white shredded scarf, J crew earrings, floral print mini skirt, Chanel 10' red distressed caviar reissue 226, lots of bracelets. ^_* Strategia leather and suede gray boots 

It is mid October but here in suburban is so warm that I can only enjoy layering in the city!!

Have a good Monday. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Betsy C. said…
I really like that back design of the jacket -- nice detail! I've been copying your idea of layering some bracelets too and I never realized it's actually not as cumbersome as I had originally thought! Very fun!
thanks, Betsy. That black shirt jacket is really understated as you can't see all the embellishment along the attached scarf nor the back ruched gathering unless you look really close or see it in person. ^O^
I am glad that you have fun playing with your jewelry and it really is fun when you can wear a lot of your collection in one arm. ... hhaa....

Oh, hopefully you get to put the grill press in good use soon.
xo Rachel

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...