Skip to main content

3 women, 3 styles!!

Here we go.......save the words, lets the pictures do the talk!!


1. Yu: lace cami, pale green big collar sweater, mocha scarf (her own knitting) and Rachel Roy slouchy leather jacket, Tod's white bag, Fornarina suede beige boots.

The Rachel Roy leather jacket in "black color" is currently on sale at Macy's for $149 down from $249.




How cool is that all-the-way-to-the-shoulder zipper!!

The teal sweater is so refreshing on Yu!!

2. Moi (Rachel)



1. Top:
  • J crew mustard green turtle neck
  • BCBG blouse in teal (Can't believe we pick the same color palette again..)
  • Theory mocha/gray suede blazer bought at second hand shop
2. Bottom:
Boss orange brown suede mini skirt
3. Accessory: 
  • Chanel 07' metallic silver reissue 227 
  • BCBG taupe studs belt
  • charm initial necklace

4. Shoes: costume national navy oxford heels




grr....... legs, looks like an X there!!



Yu's daughter, Vanessa is so stylish as her mom!!!
 
3. Melody: You can tell she is an early bird..... all bundled up in fur vest n' UGG. ^O^
 
Chanel black patent WOC.


Thanks to my mommy friends' contributions to this blog!!!!  :P
They are fabulous as always!!

See you tomorrow!!

Comments

LS said…
Once again, it's always nice to see the styles of different people, especially with good friends. I love Yu's Rachel Roy jacket and the scarf that she knitted, her daughter's outfit is also beyond adorable. Looks like you guys had such a fun day!
I also love how you used that studded belt to spice up your outfit!
Hi, LS: thank you.

yes, like everyone knows, good friends are forever and the influence for each other is beyond words!!
Julia said…
you three have different styles indeed. i wish i have many girlfriends hang out with me and dress stylish. i do have mommy friends to hang out with, but they are not like your friends, they are not into fashion or something i dont know. it doesnt seem i can influence them or they can influence me. :(
I really LOVE it how your outfits are different yet so in sync!! Love love love it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...