Skip to main content

The Color of Bib Necklace echos my 2010 s/s YSL Tribute Platform Heels.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am going to apply that Chanel iridescent eggplant purple nail polish on toes and taupe one from Target on my nails later in the afternoon for a ready for A/W look!  

Photobucket
MAC cream purple eye shadow, SmashBox pale pink eyeshadow, make-up forever purple eyeshadow. 


Photobucket
Jill Stuart purple eyeliner on top, Chantecaille green eyeliner at bottom eyeliner, smashbox pale pink eyeshadow highlight just below the green eyeliner. 




Photobucket
MakeupForever purple eyeshadow on the crease and Mac cream lavender eyeshadow between eye and nose beneath eyebrow. 
I also dashed a little highlighter from Bobbi Brown on my nose there. 




It seems that I use a lot of eyeshadows doing make-ups but the keys is "always dash a little bit" when doing more than 2 colors on eyelid.  You know little color would go a long way. (my skin is Normal to a bit dry in continental weather here and gets more oily in Asia... wired, huh!?) 

Photobucket
Thanks to Irene who gave me that cute sea shell leaves/pearls earrings as my birthday gift. 


Photobucket
This India made bib necklace is very versatile after all..... just think Outside the BOX, any solid color would highlight that busy bib necklace~~ ^O^


Photobucket
I might want to fold the other leg... a cropped fold-over pants is not bad looking after all! ^^


Photobucket
 I think Paige black label military inspired jacket, the bib and YSL tribute platform sandals are quite compliment w/ each other in some ways. 

Have a good Thursday everyone!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Angela said…
I tried the new Chanel purple-gray polish the other day and it just didn't look good on me. : (
blingmistress said…
Hey Rachel

I'm loving the bib necklace(now I want one too!!!) .. Need to hunt one down when I'm down in San Fran( in a week) yes, I am headed to San Fran! I moved back from Taipei recently and will be taking a trip up to the States with the family!!

Any shopping and food suggestions for when I'm there? (maybe even a nice Chinese restaurant because my parents aren't that great with non-Asian food!)

Thanks hun! Hope all is well with you and the family. You are all looking gorgeous as always :)

Doreen :)
Unknown said…
Indeed your bib necklace goes so well w your YSL gorgeous. I like how you did your eye makeup. You look very pretty. Have a good weekend

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...