Skip to main content

Quality Time w/ Family at Burlingame!

You know, there must be a lot of moms who thanks for technology just as much as I do too....  ^^

Why?

When we are on-the-go, Iphone and I-pad are our life-saver, literally!! 

Those cartoon movies or games are just a-touch away and they keep my children entertained while I can speed up or enjoy a little longer doing whatever I am doing. 

We went to Burlingame city this weekend and we had a wonderful time there... high fashion and high technology.... I mean APPLE store where my kids can enjoy playing the latest games on i-Pad. NOW, whenever I mention there is an APPLE store in certain area that I am going to, I can see my kids' eye lighten up.... cause' they know, they wont' be bored anymore!!! lol



Photobucket
Gymboree where my kids can watch some cute and educational TV in the store. 
Abby found it~~ ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Apple store.... We 3 girls love the no-brain game.... haha.... Marble Mixer!!


Photobucket
This harvest furniture store has this cute and vintage looking mini mannequin which is a perfect alternative to a accessory rack/hanger for your necklaces.($38)


Photobucket
Children's wear: Baby Contour. 


Photobucket
Ralph Lauren has been a long time fave. brand since I was in high school. 
Their clothes are classic and sophisticated yet so feminine if you pair it right. 


Photobucket
Do you remember that I have this leather vest w/o pockets from 3 or 4 seasons back....
I love it and it is one of my wardrobe staples! ($498) 


Photobucket
I talk DH into buying this 4 pockets cardigan... I love the fun look of those pockets and I know it is another wardrobe staple for MAN. ^O^


Photobucket
I create this hallucination look of a pair of over-the-knee leg warmer + mary-jane heels =  FAB. BOOTS. 


Photobucket


1. Top:

  • Brown cropped turtle neck sweater
  • Tsumori Chisato pink puff-sleeve blouse



2. Bottom: Orange wool wrap skirt


3. Accessory:

  • Proenza Shouler PS1 yellow clutch 
  • Argyle pattern tassel belt (bought at India)
  • Free people pink/nude/coral leg warmer 
  • gold tassel earrings



4. Shoes:
Chanel 09' runway pink tulle mary-jane heels


Photobucket
I had that brown cropped sweater and orange wool wrap skirt like thousand years ago. You know it is hard to depict how I am pleased to see CHOLE brought those back to the runway A/W 2010! ^O^


Photobucket
Photobucket
resource: Chole: Style.com 


Photobucket
Big kiss to Pei who gave me this pair of sparkled pink/coral leggings for my another birthday gift. (FREE PEOPLE) 


Photobucket
Last, my little fashionable daughter, Ilona. 
I am very much of a heel gal, so TOM shoes is ruled out by me.  
Now I am glad that Ilona can enjoy the shoes while knowing I am doing some good to the poor. 




Tomorrow is Ilona's first day of school.... let's hope she will be fine all day at school!!
xoxo Mom

Comments

Happy belated birthday, darling!

Ur legwarmers are too cute!

Angela said…
i don't think my sis leaves the house without ipad and iphone for her kids. by the way, where did you buy the purple fluffy skirt for your little girl, i would love to find one for my niece.
Meg said…
I love that little leather vest. So adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e