Skip to main content

My Little Fun in Taipie!!

Mucho Mucho Cafe 台北市大安區復興南路一段107巷5弄29號1樓

Photobucket
Swedish sandwich (w/ smoked salmon) ... very unique of cracker sandwich and the smoke salmon doesn't have the fishy taste at all.......... two thumbs up!!!

Photobucket
Home made dessert!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bread pudding w/ ice cream (Now I am home sick......California!!!) ^^

Photobucket


a. fad -- My cousin highly recommends Korea imported fashion shop

I don't think their website do the justice of what they really carried in store...it worths to take a trip to their real store!! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the last pair of baby pink rain boots....size Small = 22, 23. 
Then I just found that there is no place selling Hunters rain boots in Taiwain!! hum....Interesting!!!

Trio a very reasonable priced but very created in their cocktail lounge!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Flirt = volka, white wine and fresh grape juice!! Love it!!

What a night for me!! ^^

Comments

blingmistress said…
Thanks for keeping a lookout for me Rachel..

I ended up buying a pair from City Super, of all places! I couldnt decide between brown houndstooth and pink checkered so I got the latter! Bright colors for spring/summer !!!

Wow, the Korean store looks great.Gotta check it out some time!!

I leave for Shanghai tomorrow , cant wait! And ended up getting a Bulgari Bzero in black ceramic and rose gold today!! yay!!

What else have u been buying or hoping to buy on this trip back?

:)
hey, coreen:
Iam glad you found the rain boots..but .. you are leaving for Shanghai tomorrow, and why do you want to get that rain boots so soon? Anyway, you need that anyhow!!

Congrats on you new loot and it sounds divine!!! This trip I have nothing I really desire except having fun w/ friends. However, I think I still bought lots of STUFF!! ^^

You have a great weekend!!
Unknown said…
Hey Rachel;

That store looks pretty cool i want to visit! where is it?
Thanks
blingmistress said…
Hi again Rachel

Guess what! I was in A.Fad amongst other stores today and wow they have some decent stuff! I live about 350 metres away from the store! The whole lane was just full of little shops at great prices!

Ended up getting a half batwing top in forest green linen/cotton mix and a pink and white striped tunic from another lil store

Can't wait to wear em!

I am bringing those rainboots with me because I will be outdoors a lot and seems as if it's gonna rain heaps when I'm there!

Hope you have a good weekend too :)

Doreen.
Hi, Susan: all the store has a link underneath, i am not sure which store you are talking about..... if not, let me know!! ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...