Skip to main content

Fashion Emergency: Joey Found hand-embellished spiky studs and crystals on Converses.

This is not exactly one-of-a-kind Converse but you can make it to be - just for YOU. My friend, Isabel, introduced this awesome cool hand-embellished spiky Converse by Joey Found (Click link to see we girls rock his creations) to me but too bad that they didn't have her size but mine back then. 


I went to facial for IPL one time wearing this spiky Converse. When I was lying on the patient bed, my dermatologist promised me vigorously that she is going to take grrrrreat care of my skin.....then I was like... huh??!! She said that she saw my provocative shoes there, can't mess up with me ....lol {I think she is just being sarcastic.}. So what I mean is "You got to have this shoes!!" (no, I am not affiliate with any of Joey's production/website.) 


 Left: Miu Miu studded platform 10' 
Right: Leather Converse with Joey Found hand-embellished studs



But I guess now Isabel can get her hands on those furry lining Converses for this fall. 

 Black leather Converse with fur, cozy your feet up!!  Anyone??

Oooh, red sued Converse with spiky studs, sassy. I heart!!

(Both pictures credited back to Joey Found website.)


Got studs?
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Mona P said…
Love those spiky Converses!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...