Skip to main content

Lady Bug or Polka Dot!!


I could try any pattern of hosiery w/o worrying too much of age appropriate issue.lol


It seems that my friend, Julia, is so obsessed w/ defining her age w/ the proper ensembles she'd suppose to wear lately.  Why oh Why? When you have the look and the body, sometimes you just have to let go of yourself a little. Then you'd open a lot more of yourself to try out NEW things. Not just clothes, I mean, everything!!  If a person is dying, should s/he be sad and awaits for the final DAY to come?? (Oh, I know, this is probably too much of an example. But you got my idea!!) :P Ok, how about those MEN who wears heels in NEW YORK city!!? haha...Oh, I should stop saying anything more!


Fight hard to our aging and have fun w/ dressing up along the course!! You know what's already looks good on you, all you need to do is KEEP THE LENGTH (cover wherever you think is appropriate!)!! ^o^

Back to today, I assume most of moms taking kids out for bounding when there is no school today!!  :) Me and 2 other moms took kids to Golf land and bathed in a cozy winter sunshine.







You don't think we seriously played golf, do you?!!
 




I do like social time but not in the golf land just YET!





At this age, there are only couple things that they are so obsessed about, cars, games, and more video games!!




Me? No no no, no games, Gerber finger food is still my favorite!! ^O^




Anthropologie necklace looks its best on thin outfit!




I like the lux. look of purple n' green together!!


My ODJ.


1. Top:
  • Twelfth street of Cynthia Vincent purple sheer blouse
  • Taiwan designer satin green shirt dress
  • Zara knit vest 

2. Accessory:
  • Croc embossed leather belt
  • Anthropologies necklace
  • Kate Spade polka dot knee high socks
  • Calvin Klein heels
  • Balenciaga part time 08




I like polka dot socks w/ either flat or strapped sandals. 





Tomorrow is our hectic schedule day again!!!

 



 

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love this outfit! i think what i love the most about your fashion is that you are very daring and very unique. So its always exciting to come see your outfit, every look is very different and unique. Its like opening a fortune cookie. I like today look a lot, i think the green and purple do look good together!
chocolaine said…
Hey Rach, I love your eye makeup in this post! esp the dolly lash. Would you do a workshop post?
Julia said…
I got the idea, Rachel. :)

actually not too long ago, i would wear a red stocking with rose pattern. then all of sudden, i did not feel right about it any more - i dont know what got into me.

life is complicated. people are complicated... i dont know how to explain. one thing i know i should do for sure is to not think too much and live freely - like you said!

i do have a very simple life, so let me start from here...

ok, back to your ODJ:

green and purple, very unexpected. but you pulled it all off, again. i think it is because you are a pretty girl and anything look nice on you. hehe..
Hey, cutie: Thank you. I want to be positive and open for my kids and I think i have to start from Myself!! :)

oh, yeh, the satin green and purple sheer ruffle look very harmony together. :)
hi, Chocolaine:
THanks for stopping by here. I use RapidLash to help growing my lashes. It is quite working and I think I only use vibrating mascara bought in Target to thicken them more.
As for the doll look is because our lashes are naturally grow as "grouping", you know, not 1 lash per pore, it is couple lashes per pore...well, I am rambling here. :P The mascara makes them even obvious like that. :)
Anyway, if you are not allergic or too sensitive about make-ups, you can try Rapid lash. But it stings a little the first week!!!! :)
he he, Julia: yes, you should stop thinking too much... today I was cooking and thinking about conversation between DH and I that bothered me a few days ago... I broke a plate!! Well, I think that's the second time I remember I broke something when something else in my mind. Well, both of us or all of us really need to work on let things go and give ourselves a peace of mind!! *<*

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Wedge + Clog ! MINE is Clog + Heel!

pic. courtesy from WhoWhatWhere website. I came across this Max Mara clog heels. I can't help myself buying it. Now I am very excited.....why? Cause' it is extraordinary. I love the golden studded along the leather and since I don't like wedge too much, this stiletto is perfect for me. So, did you see the bottom picture to the right? Kate Olsen!!? or Dree Hemingway's looks might work w/ Max Mara clog heels. ( Whose pic. is the very first one w/ fuchsia vest) Normally I am not a copy cat, but this time, I will see if I have something similar like what she wears w/. Yes, that will be a good start to tackle this pair of heels.