Skip to main content

Fashion = Dessert !?

Photobucket
Those yummy macaroons are made by mixing up different kinds of tea w/ other flavors. 

Photobucket
Pink, purple, black and brown (caramel) macaroons. 

Photobucket
Yellow, red and light brown macaroons.

Photobucket
White macaroons are made of Morocco mint + green tea flavor!


Aren't those colorful macaroon looking adorable n' delicious lining up here!! ^^

Thanks to the FOOD industry, I'd pick up whatever delights me at the first sight w/o worrying much of going wrong w/ the choices. 

However, the vagaries of fashion industry would confuse people so much that I sometimes have a hard time understanding the aesthetic underpinning for such a so-called fashionable statement/looks. Ah, perhaps I would categorize those as the eerily work of art to me!:P


Today is the second day as we family are back in USA.  I am trying my best to help my kids cope w/ the jet lag. There are a lot of summer activities awaits for my kids starting next week so I have to make sure they are ready by then!


What's the plan to keep them awake during the day?


Sunshine!!! ^^


A lot of sunshine will keep them awake so we went up to SF city this morning. 

Photobucket

My ODJ. 


1. Top: 


2. Bottom:
J Brand skinny cropped jeans in Khaki 


3. Accessory:

  • Sonia Rykiel Swarovski crystal owl brooch as necklace
  • BR gold studs belt
  • Lilith brown stripes scarf
  • San Diego Hat co. tan knitting cap (bought at Wholefoods Market)
  • G-shock (orange face) watch (bought when I was in college..... :)) 
  • Chanel matte black reissue in 226 

4. Shoes: 
Chole tan/nude ankle wrap flat

Photobucket
w/ Tom Ford Jacqueline style sunglasses

Photobucket
w/ Karen walker Gee Gee in Milky Pink

Photobucket
And I like the unexpected KW pink sunglasses better. 


Photobucket
The shade is actually very dark and you almost can see that brown hue in this wine Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 mm heels. 


This CL Bianca I picked up this morning will never be my first choice if I ever saw her on the shelf. But w/ the sale price and surprisingly elegant and cheerful look than black ones, I'd go for this pair as my wardrobe staple. 

Photobucket
This pair has similar color as YSL's new fall patent wine/purple pumps. 

Photobucket
W/ my ODJ, nice looking. I think!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ilona is very hyper when we were in SF city.  
She started dancing on the sidewalk when she heart drum/music people played by the street. 

Now, would you please excuse moi!!
z..z...zzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzz

xoxo Rachel

Comments

babyskyblue said…
Welcome back Rachel!!!! I saw all of your pictures of this trip and you family seemed to have a blast!!!

And look at you! I can't even find a trace of tiredness on your face; you look so refreshing as always!

Your cutest Ilona has grown up too. Hope you're having some good rest to ease the jet lag!!

Michele
Unknown said…
oh i really like your necklace is so cute :) I like your outfit very mcuh it looks so fresh. You didn't seem to have gained any weight at all from your trip! I hope that will be my case too hahahaa. There's just too much good food here in TPE. Your new CL's are so pretty. I envy how you can walk in super high heels!
my mouth just watered from seeing those macaroons...I better go pick some up. Oh which red chanel will you get? I wanted the red lamb so bad a while back, the 10c but i missed it :( boo
I saw the red patent reissue and looks very pretty too. Can't wait to see what you get. And i'm sure you can get good use out of it before you give it to your mom ;) hehehe.
Hi, Michele:
Thank you. Yes, we enjoyed very much the time w/ our families in this trip.

Oh, by the way, I like the red birkin on the signature picture a lot..what's that color? If I can find similar red of Chanel classic, that'd be perfect!!

We still wake up around 6 Am and then I starting doing some house chores before heading out.

You have a great weekend!!

R.
Hi, Susan:

you know, I think for MY age, it is hard to lose weight AND gain weight as I am a very active in work-out routine and then I ate a lot afterwards. :P But again, even I try to lose weight, the fat is not going to be trim off much from my butt nor tights but upper body such as face, chest and breasts....*sigh* ahha....

Oh, so when are you coming back to USA then? IT is getting too HOT in Taipei and I am glad to be back. I am going pay a visit on Chanel, NM in the near future to see my perfect RED. ^^ AND give it to my mom...I think i have like almost half year of the right of possession. hahah..

You have a great time in Taipei!
R.
babyskyblue said…
Hi Rachel! The color is Rouge Garance!

You're such a good daughter in thinking of getting the red Chanel for mommy! But why not keep to yourself?

Michele
Betsy C. said…
Welcome back, Rachel! That tweed short jacket is super cute, though it seems bigger than I had remembered from your original trip. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy to adjust back to the CA time pretty quickly. That's the way to do it instead of dragging it out for an entire week.

The new wine colored CLs are gorgy! Was Barneys having a pretty good sale? Too bad I haven't had a chance to check out anything in the city lately. To be honest though, I haven't had much desire for any of the sale items right now though.

Anyway, happy 4th of July!
THanks, Michele. I will check out the color again and see what color Chanel come up this fall!!
Hi, Betsy: I know, I didn't get anything on sale on Friday neither. I only went to pick up that CL shoe which I had it ordered way before we went back to Taiwan. Good for you that temptation didn't come to get you. hahahah...


OH, the tweed, .. I think it does look too slouchy on my but that's the look of it as it is not supposed to be fitted... it is so soft and comfortable when I wore to the city the other day. A perfect jacket here....I dont think I'd be able to wear that during summer time in Taipei though.

Hopefully we will be back on track by tomorrow.... w/ the time here!!!

have a good Sunday!!

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e