Skip to main content

Less is More -- Jumpsuit!

Yeah, forget about pairing top and bottom, Jumpsuit is a easy way OUT for quick summer time fun!

I don't know why I don't do rompers....maybe just didn't see ONE I like!! ^O^

Photobucket
The jumper I bought from Taiwan, ethical belt w/ wooden buckle from Jakarta, pinkish/brown platform heels from A. Fad (yahoo.com), HM lace cropped jacket, Kate Spade purple swarovski earrings, Chanel matte black reissue 226. 

Photobucket
Ilona just waked up from her nap and there...there she closed her eyes for the shot!! lol

Photobucket
Today I went to ZARA in SF city to buy some shorts for my son. Zara doesn't have much NEW collection in the store so I didn't get anything new neither! --- save for later! ^O^

Photobucket

MY ODJ.

1. Top:
  • Zara wheat cropped top w/ sheer shoulder 
  • Diesel jumpsuit
  • Some jean vest
2. Accessory:
  • Faberge' LTD enamel cross necklace
  • J Crew mustard green studs belt
  • Hermes Gris T. Birkin 
  • Hermes Horn earrings 2010
  • Hermes Nomad watch w/ orange belt
3. Shoes:
Manolo Blahnik brown heels 

Photobucket
The shoulder to the back below the neck is actually sheer and kinda sexy w/o revealing too much!

Photobucket
I am glad Heidi didn't take away the FOCUS in this one!! ^^

Photobucket

Ilona: ARE YOU DONE YET? I WANT A HUG!!!!! ><

Got a Hug?!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Ilona is adorable!! :))

And I love this sort of a color pallette you've been wearing lately - you look great!
Anh said…
I love both looks! You are so pretty! =) xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...