Skip to main content

Retrospective.

This is another post I did before 2009 A/W came. I love velvet, therefore, I am so excited to see that "velvet" finally rushes into runway 2010 A/W.
There are 
at least 4 months combing fall and winter for me to showcase my revolving styles whenever my mood fits". ^^

Is Fall Here Yet? Trench Coat, Leather Bomber Jacket, Scarf, And Hat, Bring them  on!

Till this year, I still love the looks very much. ^^

My gal friends are flying back one by one before school start....presuppose you know most of my gals are fabulous moms.... We do our best to keep up our looks, our friendship, the kids' school performance and the most important, our friendship/partnership w/ our husbands!!   

Ah, right, I am so happy that we perhaps are going to chat about the damages we should do for 2010 A/W collection/trend!! lol 

So...... what are the things that my gals laid their fingers on??

#1 Karen walker sunglasses

Photobucket
ps. I am only modeling for my gals..... (NOT MINE) :P 

Photobucket
Karen Walker Number One sunglasses in green!
This style found at Shopbop.com

#2 A. Wang Diego bucket bag in mustard and black

Photobucket

Photobucket
chic chic chic~~

My ODJ.

PhotobucketToday I am tardy driving my daughter to her ballet class and the only thing my brain can coordinate w/  is ... the color!!

So there I had head to toe brown/taupe... ^^

That's an easy breeze outfit!!

Photobucket

1. Top:

  • some tank w/ leather adjustable strap
  • Rubbish cardigan

2. Bottom:
J. Brand cropped pants


3. Accessory:

  • J Crew mustard green studs belt 
  • Karen Walker Dandy tortoise sunglasses
  • Chanel matte black reissue 226

4. Shoes:
Chole taupe w/ gold buckle tall boots 09' 

Photobucket


So, Barney's having their warehouse sale starting this Thur. at SF city.... GO or NOT GO!!??

How about you, girls??? Carpool? ^O^

xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Hey dearest Rachel,

How are you, darling? :)
Again, Ur 1st combo is my fav...but those new sunnies are incredible cool and that bags...YUMMY! :)

♥
Editor said…
I love your boots- beautiful color.
Michelle said…
Hey Rachel, is Barney's warehouse sale worth going? Have you been to one? I am just not sure about the long lines, competition, pushing & shoving etc., ....

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...