Skip to main content

Fun trinkets!!

Today, I have a mission for myself.... shop for accessories. I am not talking about pricey or high brand stuff but trinkets. 

I am quite happy w/ what I had bought...couple things from Anthropologies, pieces from H&M (Ah, it has been a while ......). And I am going to wear them one by one starting next week!! ^^

DH like Ted Baker's man design.  We normally check it out together just to update his cannot-be-more-ugly wardrobe year by year! lol And I found their plastic shopping tote quite interesting. I love those color combination and thought about my ROSE Chanel flip flops that I haven't had a chance to wear them after I got back from Taiwan. 

Photobucket
The small beige/pearl is $40. 

Photobucket
Ah, lime green...my fav. color too!! 
Maybe Chanel should have this gray flip flop w/ Green camellia flip flop next year!! ^O^


Photobucket
This is Cynthia, a very pretty girl!!
I love that intricate earrings on her...she said it is only $7 bought at Target.


Ah, I'd say that's a super home run score!! ^^


Photobucket
I should stop by Target tomorrow to check out other colors. 


Photobucket
My $5 laser-cut earrings bought at Jakarta. ^^


Photobucket


My ODJ. 


1. Top:
Max Mara neon green tank w/ knot at back


2. Bottom: 
Teal drappy shorts bought at Taipei (A.Fad.)


3. Accessory:

  1. J Crew fuchsia skinny belt
  2. Hermes white CDC 
  3. couple gold bangles
  4. laser-cut earrings
  5. Chanel classic m/l beige w/ GHW 09/10

4. Shoes:
Christian Louboutin calf pink/gold wedge




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
This is what I scored at Anthropologie today. 


A very intricate embellished bib necklace for $69. 
made in India. 


Photobucket
Do they look like clown-fish swim above coral reefs?




You know, I'd say this is behind the scene picture taken for my ODJ!!! lol

Niel is teething for his permanent teeth. Abby and Niel both are bored waiting for me finishing those ODJ photos before we head out. Next week, we probably will take them out for boating. (that's a floating device on top of Niel's head.) 

Photobucket


Hope you had a fun weekend. 
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Claud said…
Hi Rachel!

Cute bags. Ted baker just opened here where I live. I've never heard before about this brand. Looks nice.

Love your outfit, chic and adorable. I really like the way you tie the jcrew belt. May I request a close up pic? I buy their belts but their big on me...so I'm always looking for fun ways to make them smaller...hehe

Have a nice week!!

xoxo
claudia
Hi, Claudia:
It is always a good news for us consumers wherever a new shop open.

Thanks for your compliments about my outfit. The small knot on my belt is nothing new and I just copied from magazine, DM .... it is rather easy but next time I will take pictures of how do I do it. I know you are skinny and sometimes most of the belt is still loose w/ small size in USA.... however, I noticed that belt size gets tighter in Asia though. ^^ Just different body built!!

You have a great day too!!
R.

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e