Skip to main content

Improvisation!

When I was in Taipei, I saw this TOY "TAKEN" which is kind of an inspiration from Lego. It is a very light piece of metal which has "+" and "-" at two ends for you to connect pieces altogether w/ screws. 

Photobucket
This is so amazingly big IRL. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Or you can buy a pre-designed package to build home decor./accessory. 

You can also make a statement accessory out of this piece of metal by yourself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After half an hour, Ilona didn't build anything at all but she just loved it so much!! ^^


Photobucket
Am I being lazy that I only carry these 3 bags or is it my hair style that makes me feel so MAN these days...  :P


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I might be able to have some fun w/ the side buckles !!


Photobucket


My ODJ. 


1. Top:

  • ZARA pink tank
  •  For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
  • black sheer vest

2. Bottom:
Ann Demeulemeester cotton legging/casual pants w/ side buckles
3. Accessory: 

  • Fallon spike necklace
  • cocktail ring
  • Alexander Wang gray Rocco Duffel bag
  • Chanel 09' CC/Camellia scarf

4. Shoes: YSL 09' runway elastic heels 

Photobucket

Go ZZZzzzzz.........zzzzZZZZ 


Have a good Wed. !!
xoxo Rachel



Comments

MadsaboutU said…
I love the gray vest and the purse, very versatile color I must say. You look rock and hot!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...