Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

25 January, 2010

Daily Diary: Day 1 Street Chic .... Inspiration of Runway Ann Demeulemeester......



I own nothing from Ann Demeulemeester's collection but always fascinated by its intriguing details/prints on the fabric. As far as I am concerned, I enjoy their runway look book at this moment just as much as wearing them in the future. ^O^

Today I stole that look n' came out a new ensemble from my wardrobe.


MY ODJ!

1. Top:
  • Y3 gray turtleneck w/ 3/4 sleeves
  • Lauren Moshi gray zebra tank
  • For Joseph slate/gray leather vest
2. Bottom:
Dolce Vita jersey jeans leggings
3. Accessory:
  • A. Wang gray Coco duffel bag w/ studs
  • Y3 wool hat
4. Shoes: Costume National navy oxford heels




I am Ilona....
Hope you have a great start on Monday!!


8 comments:

Mona P said...

I love this look! Casual but still very sharp.

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, Mona. :)

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Looove your outfit!!! As I told you before, I adore grays on you :)

LS said...

i love your outfit! I love how you interpreted Ann Demeulemeester's style and re-invented into your own look!
Sorry about the confusion with your daughters on the previous post! but yes, Abby's outfit is adorable in the previous post

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, LS. Not a problem at all, as myself forgot my friend's second child's name always..... just too many kids' name including my kids' classmates...... haha.....
I shall tell Abby that your sweet compliment to her outfit. :)]
Have a great day.

litlstrawberry said...

Hi, Julia: I never really loved Gray before but thanks, I guess I will be buying/wearing gray very often.

Julia said...

i like this outfit, very chic.

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, Julia. Sometimes an unplanned outfit looks surprisingly trec chic. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers