What does she mean by that?
1. I have 3 young children and never had ONE single nanny's help. (Thanks to my DH and my training skill for men for sharing house chores. hah........)
2. She thinks I never get tired of dressing myself up cause' having 3 kids seems doesn't bother me at all.
3. I mix-n'-match clothes the best........ what she really means is when I get bored w/ summer clothes, I start wearing fall or winter clothes and vice versa. And it seems I withstand any circumstance of weather condition. ^O^ ha ... ha.... ha.... Thanks to the nice weather in California!!
4. Always so energetically driving up to SF city at least ONCE a week by myself. I must say, I feel I am suffocated living in the suburban. :P
Then, there I know myself even better!! I am a control-eccentric. I don't trust people when I can do things on my own .... (are you like me too?!!) haha.....
Weekend is always family time as I said before.
Why shop at Vintage store when you know you have clothes which you had long forgotten about!! ( I know, when you spend too much and vintage shop might be the best bargain for designer clothes.)
So, are you ready for the spring/summer 2010?
- anything w/ military green?
- something w/ floral accent?
- possibility of alternating old jean skirt, shirt.....?
- trench coat?
- cropped pants?
- stripes or gingham shirt or skirt?
- white shirt, white shirt dress, white ruffle blouse or skirt?
- A super fit body!!?
You can tell where we were today!! ... Borders bookstore!
I piled up my vintage black beads necklace w/ BR bought ivory necklace.... my own statement piece!!
- cream dress w/ layered skirt which I said it might be a copycat.
- Helmut lang leather cropped jacket
- Y3 wool hat
- two tones croc embossed leather belt
- Lanvin leopard happy sac 08'
- beaded necklaces
- Chanel two tones 09' hosiery
- 09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump
Ah, there Ilona is doing her funny style again.
hum..... ragga w/ monkey moves!! hahahahah......
NOW, are you ready for Valentine?!!!! :)
Have a great Monday!!