Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

20 May, 2010

BACK TO SUMMER.... Maxi Dress!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Jonathan Saundres 2010 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
My favorite!!

Top shop Unique 2010


This was YESTERDAY!!
Photobucket


  • Rubbish purple tank
  • Lilith gingham purple/white cover-up w/ two pockets
  • black sheer vest
  • Y-3 runway red sheer maxi dress
  • black sheer tights
  • Y-3 sneakers
  • Marc Jacobs white frame aviators
Photobucket


Photobucket
I always like to tighten a knot for that Lilith cover-up. 


Photobucket
Double poses w/ my Ilona!! ^O^



Gotta Maxi!!!?


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great outfit! May I know where you get such adorable clothes for your girls??

litlstrawberry said...

Hello, Michelle: Thank you. I can't seem to remember where did I purchase that dress.... I cut that tag off...I probably bought it at NM couple years ago!!

Betsy C. said...

I had no idea you're leaving for Taiwan so soon already! Do you know how long you plan to stay? We'd love to go too, but alas, we have no plans for Asia this summer.

You look like you just walked out of a children fairy tale story with this ODJ. Maybe "Little read riding hood", except with an attitude! :D

Ilona is getting so big! She's always a cutie.

litlstrawberry said...

hha...Betsy, i just thought of you today... when I didn't see you around for some time!! lol

I wanted to return you back the book..but well, how about we wait till Isabel coming up in end of Aug.=.???

hee..thanks. Ilona is really growing up a lot. what's your plan for summer then?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers