Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

17 May, 2010

THE Idol.... Lara Stone!!


Lara Stone spotted w/ Givenchy Tinhan hobo,  Christopher Kane TShirts....(picture credit to luisaviaroma.com)

I read an article about Lara Stone on W magazine. Compared to all the skinny models, she is not so skinny but I like her slender look way better. She is not exactly my idol but I respect girl who is being different and survived after struggling in the modeling industry. 

I happened to find this picture of her carrying the same Givenchy Tinhan hobo w/ gold/brass studs as mine!!! A sweet coincidence I like!! ^O^





6 comments:

janettaylor said...

One of my fav model is Lara. She is not skinny, she is not perfect...oh no... she is wonderful for me! :)


litlstrawberry said...

Hi, Janet:
yes, she is very special. I believe she managed to lose weight to fit into that circle. Nonetheless, she is beautiful .. she just got married to a comedian. happily new wed. :)

BALLET NEWS said...

Great post as ever, thanks !

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, Ballet reporter!! :)

Julia said...

i thought of you when i was in whole food market...

but i was only in a skinny jean capri and white/black water color tee tunic.

in the store, i was asked by a gentleman if my son spoke two languages. i felt embarrassed when i had to say no.

Abigail said...

I can never figure out if I like her or not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers