2. BOTTOM: United Colors of Benetton harem pants 3. SHOES: Manolo Blanhnik brown heels 4. ACCESSORY:
- My creation of tank top
- Max Co. dusty pink jacket
- Betsy Johnson wool hat
- Felon cross/crystal necklace
- Brown croc embossed bow belt (from AEOS)
- Balenciaga Violet part time bag 08
So this is my inspiration from Dsquared2, the reason I like their 2009 f/w collection so much is the layering, the laid-back yet cool style!! Great for me as I always on-the-go!!! lol
We had this Goya crepe - rosemary chicken, pesto, roasted red peppers, red onion, Swiss cheese
I can't stop but noticing them: cute mom, pretty auntie, and the two adorable daughters all in cute and creative outfits. :)
We tried saffron ailoi and mustard strawberry sauces to go w/ our fries, and we liked them both.
Yet another fun day!!