Skip to main content

Weekend = Shopping, Food, MORE Food and Dessert!

It is almost impossible for me to stay at home and rest on the weekends. I always want to visit somewhere w/ kids, therefore, there is no exception last weekend!!

We took kids to Monterrey Bay Aquarium last Sat. They have sea horse in exhibition. You probably wouldn't believe how colorful, various sizes, and how interesting of forms of sea horses can be until you see them w/ your own eyes.

Yes, those leaves looking creatures are sea horses too!!


I wore pretty casual.....2 extra long shirts, belt, gray-white tights, Boss suede boots, hat, distressed suede messenger bag and of course, Chanel 08 star brooch!!



A boutique called "SLB" on Cannery Row which is just outside the aquarium. They have brands like twelfth street by Cynthia Vincent, Paul & Joe sister, and lots of small brand names. The price is awesome.......(cheap) but equally fabulous!!

I love the rough texture of this dress and its romantic beige color.


Love the two sassy dresses on the display!


We then visited Camel and had a dinner there. This time we didn't go through 17 miles to Camel since they charge about $8 to $10 just for visitors to pass by!! lol




Abby is almost 4!! Yay, start in July, we have 1 birthday boy/girl till September!!


Suddenly this nostalgic look of restaurant set our mood back in Paris.




I never seen this dessert before.....


I think I need a diet starting on Monday!!!



Comments

Julia said…
it seemed you guys had a great time!

desert looks yumy.
those dresses are very pretty! did you get one of them? i like floral ones better. the beige one is a little sheer to me, have to wear a slip underneath.
R! My mouth is watering here!! I love desserts! Yup, the ambiance of the restaurant does look like those bistro's in Paris. Can't wait to get there!

You're so lucky to have all sorts of kid-friendly places to go in the US. I would love to bring Mason to the aquarium. The only place we have here is Ocean Park which is not very impressive. Hehehehehe. I guess it will do for now, but when Mason gets older, I'm sure he'd love to see more of the water world.

Oh yes, like Julia, I'm curious too! So did you buy any of the dresses you've shown?

Take care!

Cheers,
Mia/Michelle

*Wave* to Julia!! Sorry I haven't commented on your blog yet. I'll do that later tonight. I think I've missed out a lot! You're doing so good with your blog! :D (I haven't updated mine in ages! hahahahah!)
Hey, girls:
NOp, I didn't get anything in that store....however, I do find a simple, feminine top in a store in Camel. I should find some time to wear it w/ my Linda Loudermilk organic bamboo suit and do the modeling. However, I would say the only big occasion upcoming for us is Ilona & Niel's birthday party and since we are doing outdoor BBQ at the lake, for sure I won't wear suits ..... haha.... I might wear that suit to the zoo in the future as we always visit downtown SF city for its the same route. And that's why you always see me dress "OVERLY" for going to a zoo. hahaha.....

Michelle:
yes, I felt the same thing to my kids. When I visited Taipei, there is not much place to visit for both entertainment and educational purposes for kids, but here is different. So, will you move to USA or Switzerland? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...