It is almost impossible for me to stay at home and rest on the weekends. I always want to visit somewhere w/ kids, therefore, there is no exception last weekend!!
We took kids to Monterrey Bay Aquarium last Sat. They have sea horse in exhibition. You probably wouldn't believe how colorful, various sizes, and how interesting of forms of sea horses can be until you see them w/ your own eyes.
Yes, those leaves looking creatures are sea horses too!!
I wore pretty casual.....2 extra long shirts, belt, gray-white tights, Boss suede boots, hat, distressed suede messenger bag and of course, Chanel 08 star brooch!!
A boutique called "SLB" on Cannery Row which is just outside the aquarium. They have brands like twelfth street by Cynthia Vincent, Paul & Joe sister, and lots of small brand names. The price is awesome.......(cheap) but equally fabulous!!
I love the rough texture of this dress and its romantic beige color.
Love the two sassy dresses on the display!
We then visited Camel and had a dinner there. This time we didn't go through 17 miles to Camel since they charge about $8 to $10 just for visitors to pass by!! lol
Abby is almost 4!! Yay, start in July, we have 1 birthday boy/girl till September!!
Suddenly this nostalgic look of restaurant set our mood back in Paris.
I never seen this dessert before.....
I think I need a diet starting on Monday!!!
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Physical Matter Is Not Necessarily The Tangible Pr...
- Happy 5th Birthday, Niel!!!
- BNY Legendary Sale!!
- Hibernation =,= Tomorrow Is a Big Day!!
- Starting Fresh...Frjtz Belgian fries in San Franci...
- Pinky Lady!!
- Busy Bumble Bee-- as always!!
- Accessories: Chanel Pearl Necklace, Some Floral Br...
- Fashions fade, style is eternal! ~Yves Saint Laure...
- Weekend = Shopping, Food, MORE Food and Dessert!
- Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!
- New Inspiratioin -- Cut-out Leggings n' Save!!
- Knock Myself Out!!
- FACE & BODY Fair!!!
- A Mood for Little Make-ups!!
- Fashion + Home Decor. = Joy!!
- Not Too Late To Go Green In Fashion ~ Linda Louder...
- ▼ July (18)