Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

27 September, 2010

Intangibles!!

Photobucket
I know I'd melt in this outfit.  But to keep my intangible intact, I strutted through my daughters' school hoping no one would actually see me. hahahaha... 


Photobucket


I actually mean I am "intangible" as it is just too HOT to be in the even though only front sides of leather pants. :P
Yes, I went back home to change right after I dropped my kids off at school. 




Ah, where is autumn? ^^
Have a good Tuesday. 
xoxo Rachel

2 comments:

janettaylor said...

Such a cute outfit!

Betsy C. said...

Very cute, though I literally just melted looking at your leather leggings. Isn't this weather sooo crazy?! Makes me wanna just stay home all day and sip on cold drinks.

Hope you are keeping cool!! Btw, I keep forgetting to comment that Shearling Burberry item is just divine... saw something similar in another blog and have been drooling over all that luxury....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers