Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

27 September, 2010

My Review of Taika 13.5 Oz. White Mug

Originally submitted at All Modern


Klaus Haapaniemi’s new Taika collection for iittala merges folklore and architecture to create a modern world of ceramic dinnerware. Produced in two color schemes,...


A wonderful gift

By litlstrawberry from Cupertino, CA on 9/27/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Brilliant Finish, Creative & Functional

Best Uses: Display, Holidays, Dinner Parties, Special Occasions, Everyday, Big Events

Describe Yourself: Frequent Entertainer, Stylish

I personally love OWL decor. For this, nothing beats a stylish woman drinking coffee or tea w/ this vivid colored owl mug even at home!
trec chic~

(legalese)

2 comments:

Betsy C. said...

OH goodness, Rachel. I'm so embarrassed but I should've provided some feedback on these mugs too! Cuz you know what?! It's my favorite mug to use these days and I forbid others to use them too. :P

Thanks for reminding me.

litlstrawberry said...

yes, I think they could use a lot of "GOOD" feedback to boost their sale. ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers