Skip to main content

What a Day!

Hope it won't be long before Niel figures how to get on the bike w/ balance and completely rides alone. We went to Fort Mason, Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco. The weather is so nice and warm that we forgot it is almost October.


Photobucket

Photobucket


My ODJ


1. Top:
Zara pink layered ruffle tee (past season)
HM drape front short sleeves jacket


2. Bottom:
Max Co. cropped pants w/ pleats


3. Accessory:
some earrings (gift from Irene)
J Crew sequins belt
Chanel 10A Rouge/Orange 226 caviar reissue 


4. Shoes:
Manolo Blahnik d'orsay pump



Photobucket
Son, I hate the sun and my hand is sore....but I want you to know that "Riding w/ 2-wheel bike is so fast and fun!!!!" ^^


At Crown Crumpet English Tea Room. 


Photobucket
Doll: "Don't dare to smother me because you know I am prettier than you!!!" lol


Treasure Island
Dragon Boat Festival


Photobucket
Paddlers Only booths!


Photobucket


Photobucket
No. 4 is still ahead...


Photobucket
See how fast No. 2 is catching up~


Photobucket
The rest.... (Go, Go, Go!)


Photobucket
No 2. is way ahead of every other boat at the end. 


Photobucket
The dragon boat festival is held till tomorrow (Sunday). Go have some fun!!
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

I really like this outfit, Rachel - perfect for a day in the park with kids! You still look flawless and trendy but due to its colors you can allow to get a little dirty and can overall still feel comforatble walking around and playing with kids.

P.S. I'm going to Cyprus!
OMG, you know, Julia, I even have to look it up in the MAP.... occupied north by Turkish... blah... it sure is a very mixed/exotic country!! How did you decide to visit there?? It is still Europe but I have never thought of that country before... ^^

OH, thanks for the compliments. I am very in love w/ lady kick-back style these days!!

Are you leaving soon?

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...