Skip to main content

Temptation For you, Trip for Us family!!

Some of my girls say that I am teasing them w/ my Chanel new tote. Here are some more teases for you! ^^
Photobucket
Chanel 11' Cruise collection CC brooch (pearls and floral applique)


Photobucket
I said, if I were in Pairs, I'd get a Cartier ring and I did.
Here I am in Italy, I bought myself a Bvlgari ring!!
Thanks, darling~~


Photobucket


Photobucket
Driving in Italy is a challenge and I don't recommend it at all. None of the people would suggest you neither. However, in between Firenze and Pisa, Lucca, Genova, it is not that far for you to be lost so badly!!

Photobucket
Ah~~ before we head to Pisa, I snapped this for my friend. The last one, the very classic one indeed!!
Classic jumbo in silver shiny HW jumbo!!


Photobucket
we saw this mini SUV which we have yet seen it in USA!!


Photobucket
Pisa Tower~~ Yeah~~~


Photobucket
A View from very top of the Pisa Tower. (It is about 270 steps which is so much easier to climb than we did in Duomo in Firenze. Kids are not allowed to climb in Pisa tower though.)


Photobucket


Photobucket
Some artists/experts are doing renovation for tower.


Photobucket
Kids found themselves a playground/monkey bar.


Photobucket
As you wish, modeling shots of Chanel 10A marron tote w/ distressed silver hardware and Chanel 11' Cruise collection CC brooch!!

Photobucket
ON me:
"peace" sign tee, All Saints leather brocade jacket, Kapital blazer, Boss gray scarf, Preen leather pants, "mock Miu Miu"(means a replica :P) studded bow flat, Chanel 10' limited edition Marron tote, Chanel 11' cruise pearl n' floral applique brooch. 


Photobucket


Photobucket
By the way, I'd suggest a printed map and I-pad navigation are two must things to guild you driving in Italy. You definitely get lost if you don't have either one.....TRUST ME!!


Photobucket
After Pisa, we stopped by a small town, Lucca! 


Photobucket
Finally we are in Lucca. A pretty small town.


Gotta run... today, Venezia!!
Thanks for reading all the way here. Hope you enjoyed as well.^O^

xoxo Rachel


Comments

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I saw the brooch from the Chanel holiday e-mail yesterday! It's so pretty & great price for a brooch with fresh water pearls! You lucky gal! Wow, the tote is really big when looking from the side. I assume it's bigger than the classic executive tote then! I agree to buy somethings special from the trip, so you'll remember happy memories from that particular trip whenever you wear the special piece.

You all seems running from one town to another in SPEED! I agree that seeing the world in person is great for all ages! Kids will remember, not all details, but they will remember their encounter with new people & new culture! I still remember all my annual trips I went with my parents since I was little. I'm glad my parents love to travel around. Oh...I'm curious, do you guys plan where to go each day & staying how long at each spot? Or just go wherever, whenever?

Enjoy the rest of your trip~ I can see your happiness from the photos! Cheers!
LS said…
Thanks for all the pics! Makes me feel like I'm on the trip with you guys haha.
The Bvlgari ring is beautiful as well as the Chanel Brooch.

Glad that you're enjoying your trip! Looking forward to more pics!

xoxo
Amazing brooch from Chanel!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
hey, ceci:
I love the Valentino + Gap collection. They seem are very fine quality in pictures. I will try my best to find out where in Milano the GAP store is!! ^^

The tote is definitely bigger/larger in any way than executive tote. It is more fun look than executive tote as well. The brooch's pearls look so much nicer than glass beads pearls which Chanel normally use in costume jewelry and I am glad it is LOVE at first sight for that brooch!! ^^ Yet another trophy "brooch" from Europe trip since my last trip in Paris!! ^O^

yes, we do travel in lightening speed when we also have 3 young kids tag alone..I will tell you more later about our plan... well, not really plan. But I do have couple tips that I think is awesome that I'd love to share.

Talk to you later... I am very very exhausted and sleepy. PLUS I have a dimple on my face now...hahaha..
Thanks, girls, I think I am enjoy this trip every min. of it.. tired too...haha..

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e